Chapter 2

P.o.v Sunset

"Guys I have something say" they were all looking at me when I finish saying it.

"What is wrong, darling?" Rarity ask and the others were just looking with a serious expression.

"Well... you guys know Twilight from my world... well... I think... I" my voice started to sound nervous and I couldn't say a word right.

Applejack and Rarity looked at each other with a knowing expression the looked at me with a smile " You like her?" They both asked at the same time. I just looked nodded shyly and looked down with my cheeks heating up.

"Hey sugarcube, ya know yer feeling' are alrigh'." Applejack said while putting one of her hands in my chin and making me look up.

One of my tear escape while leaving a cold trace behind and falling to the floor, AJ with her thumb cleaned my cheek.

"Sunset?" AJ said in a low voice.

"Why are you crying?" Pinkie asked in a worry expression.

Looking around me just to see the same expression as Pinkie's, I cover my face with my hands "I... I can't... tell her... *sob* ... she is a princess... I'm way out... of her limits... *sniff* ... and the last time I saw her... she had a crush on... Flash.. *sob* ...I.. just..." my voice sounded more broke than before and tears started to come out more faster.

"Darling, look at us" Tha voice of the purple haired girl was heard, I looked up and saw them smiling a little bit "Get up"
My legs moved automatically and make me stand. Looking at the others girl holding has as a pair, Rarity with AJ, Pinkie with fluttershy and Rainbow with Twilight (of the human world) I just couldn't help to just start running out of there "I'm sorry girls!" was the last thing I scream before leaving, not knowing were my legs were taking me, I just continue running until my legs and chest hurt, I stopped trying to catch some air, when my breathing was back to normal, I started to look around me and notice a park was beside me, walking around I sat down on the swings and started to think, when the image of Twilight and Flash together when she was here for the first time,my vision started to get blurry, looking up at the sky, just to see a few stars since it was night time, tears started to come out again running down my cheek and falling to the ground.

"Why do I have to be in love with you!?" I screamed.

"Darling,that is something you won't be able to answer" the sweet voice of Rarity came from behind me, she walked around me to be in front of me.

Two arms appear from behind one on my right and one on my left and wrapped them by my neck giving me a warming gentle hug. When I turned my head to the side to see who it was, a light pink haired girl with a light yellow dress was giving me a sweet smile.

"D... does this... make you feel... better" she asked almost in a whisper, I nodded and looked at all the girls that were already in front of me.

"Thanks" I said with a small smile, after we stayed a little longer talking about the situation.

"Girls I will leave, see you tomorrow" I say while standing giving each of them a hug

Half an hour later I arrive at my home and checked my clock that it was marking 10:30pm, 'Well I better get a shower' I thought while leaving my things in the room. I enter the bathroom and took a shower, after a while I came out and put on some clothes, my stomach started to growl so I decide to go to the kitchen when I got something to eat, I notice my living room shining walking toward it a smile appear on my face when I notice the book shining. I took the book and went upstair to my room, taking a pen I sat beside the window and open it.

*Twilight Sparkle*

Hello Sunset, don't worry I have been busy with a lots of duties, I try to message you to but something always came up and I had to leave it.

Anyways Omg! Really? Here they just have 1 year and a half, sure I'll go. I have free time even if i'm the Princess of friendship I haven't been needed much.

I miss you guys too and I would be happy to see you.

See you there.
Bye ♡

*end of message*

My cheeks started to heat up, when I finish reading the last sentence "She would?" Saying in a low voice and closing the book, I stand, went toward the bed and trow myself on it, looked around and took a plush that looked like Twilight in pony version, that I made myself. Hugging it tight, I slowly fell asleep.

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

"Girls! I need you help!" I say while rushing in side Rarity's house, where we all decided to gather that day.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER TWILIGHT? DID A MONSTER CAME? IS THERE SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE? WILL YOU MAKE A PARTY? CUZ I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO MAKE ONE BUT I'M NOT SO SURE WHAT TOPIC USE. DO YOU FELL IN LOVE? DID....." Rainbow dash put a muffing in Pinkie's mouth to shut her up. 'Sometimes I bet she doesn't breath' I thought while laughing a little bit.

"Now darling, tell us what is wrong?" Rarity's voice sounded with an encouragement tone.

"Well... I'm going to th..." I stopped speaking, when Pinkie started to talk in an excited tone.

"YOU HAVE TO GO TO A PARTY AT THE HUMAN WORLD TO CELEBRATE A THIRD YEAR OF AJ AND RARITY BEING, WHICH REMINDS ME WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A YEAR AND A HALF PARTY. ANYWAYS GOING BACK TO HER, SUNSET WAS THE ONE WHO INVITE YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, OR TO WEAR OR TO SAY, YOU WANT TO TELL HER YOUR FEELINGS, BUT YOU ARE SCARE SHE WON'T ACCEPT YOU" When she finish speaking she took a box with more muffing put them in front of her and started to eat.

I stayed there with my mouth open in surprise and the others girls were looking at her in with a dumb expression. After a while we all looked at each other.

"How did you?" Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Lucky guess" she says with a smile and offer me a muffing, wich I take with my magic.

"So... you love Sunset? The girl who stole your crown 2 years ago?" Rainbow asked with a strange look.

"Yeah, but after I had that fight with her, and got to know her better, I well... started to feel something for her" I say while feeling my cheek eat up and looked down to the ground.

"Aww! Our little girl is in love! Well darling, I have something that could help you with that." Rarity says while putting a thoughtful expression "Why don't you go a day before the party and surprise her, then you can see what is her reaction by seeing you" she finish saying with a smile.

All the other girls looked at each other and nodded, then they offered offered me a smile, I just looked at them with a nervous smile and my cheeks red. "Thanks, girls"

They laugh a little bit and Pinkie jumped on top of me from behind and hugged me "YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yeah sorry for updating this late, but I got way into another story I'm making...

Anyways what will be Sunset's reaction? Will Twilight be able to tell her feelings? What will happen between them?

Check the next chapter wich I will update it between tomorrow or Tuesday.

Enjoy~ X3