Back in the present. Partly

Abby P.O.V

Off of the limo and into our new house. I looked at the house and signed. A lot of peoole were living in there before us considering the size. I hate germs.

Funny once you think about it. I'm an agent, but also human. One thing me and Alex promise each other is to not become a robot. She naturally doesn't show emotion.

I'm an agent expected to not have these phobias or stuff like that. You have to keep in mind were also human beings, we have our different personalitys. The Cloaker program just gets certain people. Yes we seem like stupids teen agers, but once were on a mission we turn into the people they have trained us to become. Robots, completely identical. It sounds harsh, but that's all we know.

Alex through a key at me.

"Ready to start a grade we passes when we were seven?" She asked with a smirk. I groaned, not 11th grade! That was the one I hated most. Forgetting Luke was easter than I thought. After Alex harshed me into reality I was fine. Were taught how to do that. Push our emotions aside and focus on the task at hand. We hide our emotions into a little pocket. Forget about that bastard. He was just another player. She said.

I thought back to my training. My training partner was a guy. Tall and lean with dark brown hair. His name was Wren. He had a little sister named La-a, she wasn't going into the Cloaker program.

This is our first test and god did I hate it. I sat my computer on my lap and looked up at the assignment. Not one person has passed this test. Hacking the damn pentagon. I'm only 13 years old how do they expect me to do this. Wren sat by me, we weren't allowed to talk. So we each took turns with the computer. We made one formula, one code. And that code will damn till the day we give that code up.

And believe me, we still haven't said on word. Only Alex knows because she knows the code to something else with Hood. Why do you think we haven't been fired yet? Were all to damn important. They taught us all we know, and we can take them down.

Much love

~Alex