32. The Elated Bond

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who struggled for their education and came out with blooming colors and also for those girls who are still struggling... May Allah help you all with his blessings.

Zoya's pov :

I was having a dream, a beautiful dream.... Where I was standing at an edge of a cliff and cherishing a wonderful scenery.

It was really a splendid view... All on a sudden someone pushed me and I was hanging for my life. I knew it's a dream but I can sense my tensing muscles and beads of sweat on my face.

Then there came my saviour and helped me to come up with his arm. I opened my eyes to Ahad's sleeping face and I was clutching his arm really tight.... I buried my face in his chest and let me calm down listening his heartbeat.....

I never got such dreams in my life, it was something new to me. I lifted my face to look at him, in the process his stubble rubbed on my face....

I didn't feel any discomfort or uneasiness, the way I usually feels when he touch me.... Instead I felt safe...

I didn't feel disgusted when his hand slowly went around my bare waist under my shirt to pull me to him.... Instead I felt something else.

I didn't know what was that.... But this feeling is purely elating, I haven't felt this in my life time...

My hands went around his torso on it's own accord and I settled myself with him in a very comfortable position... My eyelids grew heavy then I slept again....

This man is doing weird things to me.... And I am changing according to his desire..... Very bad Zoya....

I woke up by the chirping of the birds... My eyes opened to witness my husband's sleeping form and I could figure out a frown in his face.... He was really tired.

I cupped his face and started to massage his temple slowly and tenderly. Soon his frowned disappeared , flashing a smile of contentment on my face.

I used to do this to my daddy whenever he was exhausted from his work. Now it worked with my husband....

After a struggle of about 20 minutes I came out of his iron grip, then he clenched a pillow tightly thinking that was me. He dose things like a baby sometimes.

Yesterday I was really distracted by his touches that I couldn't take a good view of our house so I went around all the places once again and got back to my room to freshen up.

After cleaning my teeth, I washed my face and came down straight to my kitchen. It's a dream land... Every housewife wants a kitchen like this.

I am lucky......

I went to the store room attached to the kitchen and took the ingredients I wanted to cook. After making a hot coffee for me, I started with my work.

New wife... New life... I have certain duties.

I knew Ahad likes all the traditional foods more than pasta, sandwich and stuffs. So I took a pan and started to prepare our food.

After one and half hours I am ready with my dishes.... I made idly, sambar, coconut chutney, puri , aloo masala (Indian dishes) then I made orange juice.

I went up and took a warm bath and changed into a white patiyala and a plane white top which reached till my knee I matched it up with a multicolored dhupatta mostly it has pink and orange.

I started to comb my hair " You look beautiful doll ." told Ahad.

What?? Is he awake all the time, I got a mini heart attack and my eyes went wide.