14

I have cramps right now it hurtssssssssssssss

HELP ME

Noella's POV

I felt skin-to-skin contact with a figure and widened my eyes .

Someone's palms were on my exposed buttcheeks . I screamed and heard a huge knock coming from underneath my bed , followed by a low groan .

The figure beside me started stirring and i slapped his cheeks , making him wide awake .

Realising the awkward situation , he quickly removed his palm and apologized.

"Im so sorry Noella , you were drunk last night , you pulled me and made me sleep beside you ." Jimin defended himself . However , someone crawled out from underneath the bed .

"Yoongi?" I called as he blinked his eyes , adjusting the the bright light from the window .

"What am i doing here ?" He asks us and i shook my head , grabbing onto my pillow and threw on him , " i could ask you the same question. Why were you underneath my bed ?!"

Jimin quickly put the white blanket on me, covering my body .

Yoongi didnt reply but just helped himself and walked out of my room .

"You go out too!" I shouted and pushed Jimin down the bed , trying to make sense of what was going on .

I peeped and saw that i was half naked and clothes were thrown on the floor . Jimin only had his boxers on as well ...

Did we ?

Did we do it ?

I ruffled my hair as i hit my head multiple times , praying that last night's memories would have came back . I breathed in heavily and exhaled too .

All I remembered was that we had a party in the house , crap .

I slipped on a plain white tee and a pair of comfortable shorts and ran down the stairs and saw how messy the living room had gotten . Party cups were everywhere on the floor , alcohol bottles were on the counter , the ground ...

The television was even left on and i could see my brother and Sara hugging , straddling ontop of each other. I snapped a photo of it and kept the phone back in my pocket .

I carefully made my way towards the kitchen and saw Jimin cleaning up the dishes and clearing the trash for me .

"Hey . " i coughed a few times , making my presence known .

"Oh , erm hey ."

"Please forgive me about this morning , i didnt mean to touch you like that ." He says , looking deeply into my eyes . I blinked , breaking the eye contact .

"I was wondering ..." my voice trailed off , becoming softer and softer .

"Yea ?"

"If we did it ." I finished my sentence and waited for him to reply .

"What do you mean by it ?" He asks me and i facepalmed , i nudged him , " you know ... it ... it ?"

Wiggling his eyebrows , i think he understood my point at this moment , " oh so you were asking if we had sex ?" He said it out loud and clear .

Oppa walked into the kitchen right at this timing and stared at us weirdly . " but i didnt hear anything last night ."

My face gotten redder and redder as i was about to choke on air , " what ?"

"Dont act innocent , come on , i know you read stuff on wattpad ... ive seen it on your phone before ." He winks and walks off after getting a cup of luke warm water .

Jimin walked out of the kitchen right after him too , leaving me more curious then ever . But first , i had to clean up all of these mess .

So much for throwing a party .

-
Yoongi's POV

"Doctor Park ." I knocked onto his clinic door and entered into his office .

"Oh Yoongi . Come here , sit down."

I sat beside him on the sofa and he handed me a folder , " here are some images that you might like ."

I opened up the folder and saw images of last night's party in Noella's house . There were explicit images of girls assests , various boys groping here and there , and lastly , a picture of Noella and Jimin sleeping together .

Perhaps i fell asleep that night underneath Noella's bed after wanting to wait for her ?

"Why is my son , there ."

"You want that girl , why is my son stupidly volunteering to be one of Noella's suitor too ." He continues .

"I dont know , i hate him ." I confessed and he didnt look shock .

"Hey , just make Noella fall for you and leave my son alone . He will only get hurt this way , aish that stupid boy , why does he want to interfere ?"

"Dont worry Doctor Park , ill make sure he dont date Noella . Not on my watch ."