The Academy

Fugaku looked at his nephew that stared back at him with bored eyes. How could a half uchiha unlock his sharingan faster than any uchiha in history?! It was just ridiculous! Karasu and Sakumo sat beside Fugaku, making a triangle around the silver haired boy. 

And the boy sighed.

SIGHED.

A 7 month year old boy, not even a YEAR old, sighing?! They were all gaping at the boy and he gave them an annoyed look and walked to his crib, pointing at it.

An ANNOYED look!

Just- How?!

Seeing that they weren't moving, Kakashi sighed again and promptly walked out of the room, soon returning with a wooden stool. He climbed on it and onto the fence of the crib, afterwards landing into a pile of toys and pillows in the crib. 

He looked back at them to see them still gaping and he giggled.

It was fun to mess with their heads.

Fugaku with shadowed eyes, walked to the door and slammed his forehead against it. Mikoto rushed in shocked at her husbands behavior and pulled him away for medical attention. Kakashi was laughing so hard by this point, Karasu stood up and tried to calm him down, afraid that this was bad for his body.

Sakumo just went out of the room, onto the hokage mountain, and screamed.

Inside the hokage's office

Hiruzen jumped and looked incredulously at the mountain behind him and saw Sakumo screaming his lungs out on the top of the stone face. What the f-

3 years later

Kakashi's Sharingan was a secret between Sakumo, Karasu and Fugaku.
Kakashi was training and Obito could talk normally already. Usually Kakashi would be teaching him things, making Obito call Kakashi Aniki.

"Aniki!"

kakashi stopped his push-ups in the training room and hopped up, wiping away his sweat with a blue towel.

"Yes?"

"Fugaku-sama wants us to eat dinner now." He said, walking away. Huffing, Kakashi wore his baggy black shirt with the uchiha sign on the back and strolled to the dining room.

No one knew he trained except Obito, not even Sakumo. Speaking of which, in this timeline, Kakashi had to prevent his mission from failing. The mission was in... 2 years.

He stopped along the hallways and looked out into the garden at the moon.

I swear, I will not allow Otou san to receive that kind of treatment from the village!

"Kakashi?"

Kakashi turned back to the hallway to see his father and he smiled. In the uchiha family they didn't encourage masks, so here he didn't wear any.

"Yes Otou san?"

Sakumo put out his hand and Kakashi took it. The calloused warm big hand wrapped around his smaller pale one and something tugged at Kakashi's heart.

"Let's go get dinner, everyones waiting."

***

2 years later

Kakashi was tense this year. The year his father was ashamed, the year he died, and the year his personality change completely.

Kakashi sat calmly at the back if the classroom. Having arrived early, he took out his book on taijutsu and waited for his teacher to arrive. It was the first day of school, and then his sensei came in, yawning.

He looked around tiredly till he made eye contact with Kakashi, making him jump slightly. "Oh! You must be Kakashi Uchiha right? Nice to meet you!"

The albino Uchiha was famous amongst Konoha's civilians. They all knew him, unnatural silver hair and a mature boy that wasn't proud unlike the rest of the Uchiha.

"Ah, yes sensei, good morning." He replied, bowing. He looked up again and asked politely.

"Sensei, is my cousin Obito Uchiha going to be in my class?"

"Ah, that prankster! Yes unfortunately-" his words died in his throat as Kakashi glared coldly at his sensei, little killer intent leaking from him.

At least it was little to Kakashi. He was the freaking rokudaime with lots of experience.

"A-ah! Ehem, er yes he's going to be in your class." The sensei stuttered, frightened. Kakashi smiled kindly suddenly, all traces of what just had happened gone.

"Thank you sensei! After all, he is a very precious person to me."

Before the older man could say anything, other students came pouring in and the day continued. The sensei announced an ice breaker and they gathered around.

"Just say your name, likes, dislikes and goal. You first." he said, pointing at Obito.

"My name is Obito Uchiha! I like Aniki (points to Kakashi) and Tomatoes! I dislike people who look down on others, my dream is to become hokage!!"

Kakashi smiled softly and all the girls in the class blushed as he stood up next.

"My name is Kakashi Uchiha, I like my cousin Obito, my family and reading, I dislike anyone who bullies Obito and people who abandon their comrades. My dream is to be the future right hand man of Obito, the future hokage and having a family!" He finished, smiling cheerfully at everyone. 

Obito looked like he was on a verge of tears and ran to Kakashi and hugged him tightly. "Thank you...! You're- *sniff* You're the only one who has ever believed in me that I can become hokage...!"

Kakashi was shocked at first but relaxed into the hug and hugged back. He patted Obito's head and ruffled it slightly, sighing.

"I know you can... Obito chan." Kakashi said mischievously, soon laughing with the class at Obito red face as he shouted at Kakashi.

But how long would this happiness last? Kakashi asked himself, grimacing inside.