Sensei and Sannin

Kakashi sat at the back of the classroom not paying attention. He only thought about how he was going to change his father's fate and how to up his training regime.

I could make a shadow clone to stay in the village while I henge and hide my chakra to follow him and complete the mission or do the opposite. I cannot try convincing him or the hokage to send someone else since he's the reliable white fang so- 

"Class, two special guests are here to see our class!"

Kakashi looked up as everyone in the class started whispering excitedly. 

"His name is Minato Namikaze and the Toad Sannin, Jiraiya!"

People started talking even louder and Kakashi's eyes widened. Minato sensei and Jiraiya?! 

With a poof, a column of smoke appeared at the front of the class. Minato stepped out with his hand up. "Good Morning class!" Another hunching figure came out grumbling and straightened, cracking his back. "Mornin'... Brats." Jiraiya.

Kakashi felt tears prick his eyes and he looked away. He needed something to distract him...! He masked his chakra to avoid attention and bent down, holding his mouth. Calm down, calm down, they... Are... Alive... He breathed shakily and looked up bravely again, letting his chakra flow again.

And he came face to face with Jiraiya.

Yelping in surprise he fell from his seat from the sudden closeness and back peddled. His back hit a soft yet sturdy surface and he looked up to find Minato. He jumped in shock and his instincts forced him to use chakra and stick to the ceiling.

Big mistake.

"W- How did you?! When did you even learn how to control your chakra? Oh wait you're Sakumo's brat. Of course he would teach you this early." Jiraiya groaned, he lunged at Kakashi and tried to grab him. Kakashi ran on the ceiling all the way to the window... And ran up the school building to the roof.

"KAKASHI!!!!"

***

Jiraiya POV

Jiraiya was surprised when one of the presences in the room disappeared and he looked up just in time to see a silver haired boy bend down from view. He looked to Minato and they nodded, asking the teacher quietly to stop. They walked up to the seat quietly as the boy finally stopped masking his chakra. 

Masking chakra at such a young age?

The boy looked up with slightly wet eyes but he had a strikingly similar face to Sakumo when the man was young. Sakumo's son? It was rather amusing to see his fall from his seat and back peddle but then find Minato behind him.

He jumped really high and Jiraiya expected him to hit the ceiling.

Nope.

The boy flipped and stuck to the ceiling.

By this time, everyone in the room was gaping. 

"W- How did you?! When did you even learn how to control your chakra?! Oh wait you're Sakumo's brat. Of course he would teach you this early" Jiraiya groaned and the boy looked frightened when Jiraiya tried to reach him. He ran to the window and continued upwards.

"KAKASHI!!!!" The teacher screamed, running to the window. Everyone got up and ran to the windows and looked up to see Sakumo's son running to the rooftop horizontally. Minato's jaw dropped at the scene and a boy with orange goggles yelled out, "THAT'S MY ANIKI!!"

JIraiya teleported to the school roof and grabbed Kakashi by the sides of his small body. "L-Let go of me!" he demanded. Through the dark cloth Jiraiya surprisingly felt muscles and his eyebrows raised. With one hand Jiraiya grabbed Kakashi's collar and curiously lifted the boys shirt just enough to peek- A small foot connected to his face.

***

"I said... Let... Me... GO!" Kakashi yelled, Kicking Jiraiya and sent him a few good meters away. He huffed and adjusted his shirt, grumbling to himself. Minato poofed next to him and his eyes widened incredulously at his sensei lying on the floor holding his nose groaning.

"I- I think my nose broke..." Jiraiya groaned, sitting up. 

"Jiraiya sama! Where is- What happened?!"

Obito ran from his teacher's side to Kakashi and kept yelling how cool he was. "How did you do that?! It was so COOL!"

***

"Jiraiya sensei! What happened?! D-Did the boy do this to you?!" Minato frantically asked, kneeling at the Sannin's side. "Yup... Look's like Sakumo's brat packs a punch, or should I say... Kick?" he chuckled, then winced at the pain.

"Sorry Jiraiya sama..." 

He turned to see Kakashi looking guiltily at him. "Ah, Brat it's ok-" he stopped as Kakashi walked closer and hovered his hand over Jiraiya's nose, a green glow coming from it. "M-Ma ma, I only know how to numb the pain for now and am not really good at medical ninjutsu..." He grumbled, ignoring the wide eyes of Jiraiya and Minato.

Sighing, Kakashi stood up and held out his hand. "My name is Kakashi, Sakumo's brat. Nice to meet you."

In all of Jiraiya's travels, he never met a boy so weird.

Well, maybe Yahiko came close.

A/N

Yo! I forgot about this book till AmandaJean12 suddenly started commenting on it. Thank you btw. Hope you like the new chapter, I wrote it really randomly.

Oh and I'm writing two other books, "Uchiha Rozu" and "Kakashi the Demon".

Uchiha Rozu is about a girl that was from the Naruto dimension originally, growing up in "our" world and later finding out that Fugaku is her father. She then comes back and messes up the entire timeline. 

Kakashi the Demon is about Kakashi originating from Orochimaru's labs like Tenzou/Yamato and has a demon that has secrets. The Demon loves Kakashi btw. As a younger brother.