Chapter 14

Lo siento mucho por my lack of updates but I was really busy. So yeah, sorry. And I noticed that I gained 4 new followers and now they're 7 but 3 of them don't count because they're my friends so yay. Also the story reached +600 views and I'm pretty happy about that so gracias everyone who is actually reading this book. Read on...

"Wait a minute" That was mom. "You already know Isaac?" she addressed me.

"Yes" Zac-or Isaac, answered her "he does"

"I actually know more than Isaac apparently"

"What. When even?" Mom questioned confusingly.

"When he hit me with his motor—" I spoked way before doing the whole think-before-you-speak thing.

"He Did WHAT?" Isaac's dad, who just stepped in on the soap opera, yelled. "You Did WHAT?" he looked Isaac dead in the eyes, who in turn looked mortified.

"It wasn't my fault he was walking carelessly in the middle of the street!"

"YOU WERE WHAT?" mom and her loud voice screamed at me.

"It wasn't my fault he was going one million miles per hour!"

"He WHAT" OK this was making my head hurt.

"I don't fucking care about the motorcycle accident. What I care about is that you're my stepbrother and WE KISSED" Isaac screamed.

"YOU WHAT" Both mom and Liam were equally shocked. I was shocked too, to be honest.

"Uhm, can we, like, take this somewhere less parenty" I mumbled.

"We're not taking anything, anywhere." Isaac seemed to be done with everything. "Dad I can't live here"

"Say what now? You can and you will." Liam barked back.

"But that's not fair!" Isaac whined.

"Well life isn't fair. I'll let you go to your room but first" Liam extended his arm, "Give your bike keys"

The room went dead silent and Isaac looked like he was about to cry.

"But that was months ago! You can't possibly ground me after like five months!" I wanted to defend him and try to get Liam to not take his bike away but I was too scared of him. The guy was intimidating when he was angry and I didn't want to get on his bad side.

I was barely on his good one.

"I can and I will" Liam affirmed.

"I'm gonna go to my room" I said to no one in particular and ran up the stairs.

I shut the door and leaned against it. I didn't want to hear what was going on downstairs yet I wanted to hear every single thing that was being said downstairs.

My brain felt like it was curled up, squeezed, cut into pieces with zigzag scissors, then put back together with duct tape.

It wasn't real. Yeah, not real. Tomorrow I would go to school and find Zac waiting for me like he always does. He's gonna ask if I slept well and check if I was hungry. He'd share with me one of the two apples he always brings to school. He was going to constantly touch me so he could be sure that I was warm enough.

I stumbled my way to bed and flopped on it.

My stepbrother. I kissed my stepbrother. Heck it went beyond that. I've seen him naked. He rubbed on me. His face while he let loose was etched to my mind. His afterward embarrassed demeanor was the cutest shit I've ever seen. And what's worse is that I don't think I'd ever be able to let go of him.