The Hex Girls

There was then cosmetic sounds in the air. Everyone jerked their heads around as they heard the strange sounds.

"Raggy!" Scooby cried.

"Like, not again!" Shaggy got scared.

Shaggy and Scooby sounded scared. Braedey was a bit scared, he didn't admit or act it. Valka held Braedey's hand, as they walked through a part of the forest. Shaggy and Scooby then lost their minds once they saw the Goth girls from earlier on a stage, performing.

"Zoinks! It's the witches!" Shaggy shrieked.

"Easy, guys," Fred tried to calm him. "It's just the Hex Girls."

"They seem cool." Braedey smiled at them as they were performing one of their songs.

I'm gonna cast a spell on you
You're gonna do what I want you to do
Mix it up here in my little bowl
Say a few words and you'll lose control

I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
(I'm gonna put a spell on you)
I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
(Put a spell on you)

Put a spell on you
You'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind
You'll get dizzy when I make a sign
You'll wake up in the dead of night
Missing me when I'm out of sight

I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
(I'm gonna put a spell on you)
I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
(Oh yeah)

With this little cobweb potion
You'll fall into dark devotion
If you ever lose affection
I can change your whole direction

I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
(I'm gonna put a spell on you)
I'm a Hex Girl
And I'm gonna put a spell on you
We're gonna put a spell all around you!!!

There was then a loud explosion on the stage as the Hex Girls finished their song. Braedey clapped wildly and the others cheered plainly.

"Awesome!" Braedey laughed, still clapping, hyperactively.

"Thanks." The blonde girl said as she put her drumsticks up. "What're you doing here?"

"The concert's tomorrow." The red-head one added.

"Hey, wait a minute." The dark-haired girl came closer. "Aren't you Ben Ravencroft?"

"Why?" Ben asked with a laugh. "You're not gonna bite me, are you?"

"Cool, I've always wanted to meet you." The dark-haired girl smiled. "You're like one of us."

"Yeah, you understand what we're into." The blonde girl noticed Braedey next to Valka. "I didn't know you had a kid."

"He's my son." Valka explained, and held his hand. "He's one of the gang's best teammates."

"I've heard about you. You helped Mystery Inc. on zombie island, didn't you?" The dark-haired girl asked with a smile.

"That would be me." Braedey replied with a smile, feeling a little giddy that someone famous knew him like he was a famous person herself.

The Hex Girls smiled at Braedey, then noticed Shaggy and Scooby, recognizing them. "Hi..." They hissed.

Shaggy and Scooby shook with fear, then waved friendly. "Hi..." They greeted back.

"That's quite an act, Miss uhh..." Fred wanted to compliment them, but he didn't know their names.

"Thorn." The dark-haired girl gave her name and pointed from the blonde girl to the red-headed girl. "This is Dusk and Luna. We're Eco-Goths."

"Eco-Goths?" Braedey wondered.

"And we don't need your approval," Thorn continued.

"Gee, all those explosions at the end were pretty mystifying, huh Velma?" Fred nudged her.

"Yeah, very mystifying..." Velma agreed, but sounded suspicious and curious.

"So, where are you girls from?" Braedey asked.

"Oakhaven, but we won't be here long." Thorn replied.

"We're close to cutting our first CD." Dusk added.

"Well, it's been killer meeting you." Luna said.

"Same here." Ben replied.

"But, we got to get back to our rehearsal." Thorn said, as the others were about to walk off.

"I like how your outfits." Braedey smiled.

"Thank you, Braedey." Thorn smiled, and shook his hand. "Maybe you could be a death-defying Hex Boy yourself, some day." Thorn then walked off with the other girls to get back to playing.