Sex Goddess: A Lovely Seduction

A loud smack sounded throughout the classroom and Kate’s head shot up.

“If you’re too sleep deprived for school Mrs. Hutchinson would you prefer to sleep in detention?”

Her cheeks flushed delicately. “No ma’am.”

She sat up and shook her head to make her more aware. The teacher walked back to the front of the classroom and began teaching her lesson on plant species and their cells. Kate heard the giggles and whispers and shrunk down into her seat further. She tried to block them out by closing her eyes but she knew if she closed them they wouldn’t open again.

A minute later the bell rang and Kate rushed out of the classroom. She went to her locker and looked in the mirror. Her hair was sticking up in a lot of places and her eyes had sunken in purple rings around them.

“I look like my dad.” She laughed to herself quietly and slammed her locker shut. The guy next to her jumped. “Jesus, you scared the hell out of me!” He slammed his too and walked off giving her a pointy glare.

She said softly, “Sorry”.

She heard someone approaching her from behind and turned around to meet them. It was her music teacher.

“Hello Kate.” She smiled warmly.

“Hi Mrs. Taylor.”

“I was just checking to see if you were still planning on quitting the orchestra. You’re our best student! First chair in flute.” Her eyes looked desperate and searching.

“Yes I’m afraid so. I’ve just got so much on my mind lately.”

She smiled again, still somewhat desperately. “I understand, students do have a lot on their plates. Take care, Kate.” She patted her on the shoulder as she walked off.

Kate sighed. She didn’t want to quit orchestra, but her father told her it was a waste of time. Time better spent training with him.

Kate heard a chuckled down the hall. She had thought she was the only person still not in second period.

She turned around and leaned up against the locker was a guy, about 16, 17, smirking at her. She looked down and walked down the hall towards him.

When she was just about to pass him, his scent caught her off guard.

It was sweet, perfect. Not human.