126

Sorry for the confusion! 

Time to time travel!

-------------

Two months later:

It's the last day of Nandini's final exams, the last day of the semester, and back in india, wedding preparations of two couples are going on in full form.

At Fab5 house:

Alya

The work i did, the pressure i had these two months...was something i never had in my entire work life. Deepika is a perfectionist. Every outfit i design, has to go to her for approval, and she comes back with such minute changes which are not possible for anyone to notice even if i don't change them. PHir bhi...Alya, the red dots, instead of 4 make them 2, Alya these borders, do not match with these flowers on the lehenga change the color...Alya yeh Alya woh....And Aryaman, he is another antique, completely opposite to Deepika. He approves whatever i design, sometimes not even looking at them. I have to threaten him that i am going to tell Deepika every time, to make him actually look at the outfit and let me know for the changes. Kyun ki, if anything goes wrong toh meri khair nai..

And to just increase my work, Mukti and Abhi are also tying the knot on the same day! Double work, double pressure. I am glad Dhruv aur Cabir ko yeh idea nai aayi, nai toh i would have ran away somewhere. Mukti has reduced my job a lot, kyun ki wohh khud designer hain, she managed all her outfits by herself. I just helped her in choosing right colors for right occasions and not to have the same colors as Deepu and Arya. Mujhe bas Abhi ke outfits ready karnee thi. And he used to come every other day, or whenever i call him. So it wasn't as difficult as working with Deepu and Arya.

The wedding is in ten days and i am still working on the outfits... i don't know what i am going to wear because i am so busy deciding for others.

"Alyaa" there she goes.

"Yes! In my room, aa jao"!

Now there is going to be a ten minute session, yeh change karo wohh change karo.

"Hi Alya baby" she seems happy! Wooaahh..

"Hi Deepu" i said giving her a hug.

"Acha i wanted to talk to you" she said pulling off.

"Anything wrong with the outfit?" i asked.

"Nai, come sit. Listen, i am so sorry, i have been bugging you for the last two months about every single thing. Dil se sorry, wohh kya haina, i was gone crazy, overwhelmed... and that made me go mad. Mein toh bhoool hi gayi ki you have design outfits for all of us, and then Abhi and Mukti's wedding uske liye bhi toh tumhe preparations karnee hain...Perfection ki chakkar mein, tumhe bohoth sathaaya na meine, is liye very sorry aur ab tum jo bhi design karo jo bhi pehenne ko bolo, mein wahee pehnoongi" she said holding my hand. Awww!

"Deepu, it's fine. I can understand, and i know every girl wants her wedding to be perfect and it starts with what she wears and how she looks. I have dealt with really annoying clients, you need not be sorry. Just tell me what you need, and i would be glad to make it the way you like" i said.

"You are a sweetheart. Par aur nai, i am tired, yeh 10 days toh mein bas rest lene waali hoon, tum ithni acchhi outfits ban arahi ho aur agar mein khud achii nai dhikhi toh all your efforts will be wasted na, so from today, no 'Alya yeh Alya wohh'.. Only 'Alya wow!'" she said.

That made me laugh.

"I promise you, you will look the best" i assured her. As i said, never have i ever worked on anyone's outfits this long, i normally design and give it to my assistants to get it done, but now i have been taking care of everything, coordinating with a friend of mine a jewellery designer to coordinate jewelry with outfits.