HALLOWEEN EDITION

I cant believe its Halloween. Like I'm excited about my costume. And since this is the only time of year were Septimus can be himself, I had to up my game. He always gets the neighbors attention and especially the females. And to be honest I was a little jealous. But Im not gonna show it.
If he can do it i don't see why I cant either. Looking at my costume on my bed I smiled. Yup, hes defiantly gonna get his butt handed to him. I remember last year. I went as little red riding hood and he was the big bad wolf. He looked amazing but I had to dress like a nun. Like come on. He picked it out too. But I told him he wont know what my costume was gonna be.
Knocking on my door, Paris came in, wearing a sexy nurse costume. Which honestly fit her. She looked amazing. "Hey babe, Everyone's here. Why aren't you dressed yet?" She tsked at me and removed my robe. I started putting my costume while Paris was fixing my lips. After wards i clipped in the ears and turned to see my self in the mirror.
I looked amazing! My hair was in big fluffy curls and I had on long fluffy bunny ears that were white and pink. My outfit was a off the shoulder long sleeved crop top that ties in the back. It was white that matches my white ballerina mini skirt with star white fishnets that leads down to my big fluffy white knee high boots that matches my white fluffy paws that i wore on my hands. I turned around and saw my fluffy bunny tail.  I smiled. I think I looked better than last year.
"Gurl you lookin mighty fine. If I was your boo i wouldn't let u leave my bed." i giggled at Paris. She always knows whats to say.
I took a deep breath and doubled checked my makeup. I had rosy pink lips, with brown smokey eye. I drew whiskers on and Paris held her arm out. Grinning I looped my arm through hers and we marched out of the room.
Walkin down stair I looked around at my coworkers and saw my neighbor Mason, he was dressed as a Pharaoh. And honestly it matched him. I mean not to brag but I had a hot neighbor, her was perfectly muscled and I couldn't help but blush some. "Wow Anna, you look great." Ben said and I jumped back, realizing Paris left me to see her boyfriend and leaving me alone so mean. 'Hi ben, I see you dressed as ?" He smiled and I felt a chill run through my spine. I couldn't stand him. "Well isn't it obvious?" I shook my head. He chuckled, putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me to him, "I'm obviously dressed as a god, duh." And i pushed him away, he was laughing. I smelt liquor on him. The music was blasting through the speakers and I went into the kitchen getting me a Redds Wicked strawberry flavored beer and went looking for Mason. I wanted to ask him about his birthday.

I ran into someone, hard. "OMG I'm so sorr-" I looked to see my boss Cain dressed as a Vampire and he smiled. "I'm fine, dont worry about it Anna." He looked me up and down and I immediately felt un-comfortable.  I backed away a bit And nodded , turning around I ran into someone AGAIN! I glanced to see who it was and I saw Jessica, Her outfit was a sexy policeman. "Hey Anna, better be careful there, I dont want to have to tame you if you know what I mean." SHe said with a wink and I blushed more, saying a quick sorry I  ran into the living room and I saw Septimus, chatting and laughing with some females that had masks on and I felt a ping of jealousy. How rude. He was shirtless, and you can clearly see all his tattoos and scars, with his eight back and deep v lines I got turned on a little, he had his wolf ears and tail out and he wore leather pants with biker boots. 

He wore allot of chains and cuffs, with a sword on his hip. "Anna wow! You look amazing! I almost didn't know it was you." I turned to see mason. He looked great. I mentally slapped myself, he's too young for you Anna.