33 -2x11

During Elena's little stunt to hand herself over to Klaus to be sacrificed, it was found out that Elijah is alive which was shocking because Damon had killed him. Since Elena was being sacrificial, Bonnie and Damon actually agreed to put up a spell that kept Elena from leaving her house. Damon wanted to keep Eira's mind off of Stefan so he brought her along to Bonnie. Supposedly, Bonnie actually needed her.

"So what exactly do you need my little sister for?" Damon asked.

"From what I learned from yesterday, Eira can be channeled from. Her power is beyond anything I've felt, it's never ending. All I need to do is channel her and I can put the spell up to keep Elena from going anywhere," Bonnie explained.

Damon and Bonnie looked at her. "Can I channel you?" Bonnie asked.

"But it hurts," Eira stated.

"It's a smaller spell. You'll barely feel anything," Bonnie said.

Eira hesitated before agreeing,"Okay."

Bonnie walked over to her and grabbed her arm gently. Bonnie started to speak in Latin and Eira felt a pull, a strain on herself. It was small like Bonnie said but she could feel it. It was like vortex eating away at her, starting at her chest and spreading out.

Bonnie finished the spell rather quickly and Eira took a deep breathe. She was tired now. Channeling seemed to take much out of her.

"Okay, now that's done. You're on moonstone duty," Damon said to Bonnie before looking at Eira. "And you are coming with me."

Eira followed him outside and they got in the car. Eira sagged against the seat. She was worn out.

"What are we doing now? When are you going to let me see Stefan?" Eira asked.

"We, to make you so happy, are going to see Stefan," Damon said as he drove.

Eira sprung to life. "Really?"

"Yes, Eira, really," Damon said.

Eira smiled and waited impatiently to see Stefan. Damon parked the car next to the woods. Eira jumped out of the car before it was even parked.

"No, no. Before you go running off, we need to have a little chat," Damon said as got a bag out of the trunk.

"What?" Eira crossed her arms and tapped her foot, impatiently.

"Don't tell Stefan that Elijah is alive, you don't need to worry him and you're not allowed to stay here long, okay?" Damon explained.

"Fine, okay," Eira quickly agreed.

Eira ran off through the woods and to the stairs that led to the tomb. She hurried down the stairs and ran into the tomb. Stefan appeared into her view as he heard footsteps approaching. Eira attacked him in a hug as soon as she saw him.

Stefan was taken aback but he hugged her back. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I couldn't keep her away from here for long," Damon spoke as he walked to the entrance of the tomb but stopping there.

Stefan pulled away but kept hold of her hand as he walked them closer to the entrance of the tomb. Then he gently pushed her past the entrance of the tomb, next to Damon.

"You can't stay here, Eira," Stefan said.

"I know. Damon told me," Eira frowned.

Stefan sighed before asking,"What's happening with Elena?"