Welcome To The End Of Sanity Road! (Author's Note)

Welcome to the end of sanity road!
Please leave your wallet, car keys, house keys, intelligence, edible goods, birth certificate, credit cards, trick-or-treat bags, and brain at the counter. We'll take good care of them for the rest of your life- er- stay.

If you've come this far, you're obviously interested in the story, no? Naturally, you'll want to sample the writing, take a little sip of the pumpkin juice to see if it's to your taste, correct?

Go ahead and do that. I don't mind waiting.
Then come back to read these disclaimers and claimers and warnings.

Disclaimer: Phantom does not own (in order of mention/appearance)...
The epigraph's first quotation, Laughing Jack, Pop! Goes the weasel (and its variants), Eyeless Jack, 'tis near Halloween, Issac Grossman, Doctor Smiley, BEN Drowned, Dark Link, Mary had a little lamb, London Bridge is falling down, Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Kagekao, Zalgo, or any other known creepypasta/song/rhyme which I've missed, the dachshund eating a banana gif or "Spooky Music Theme" (FreeSoundFXs)

Claimer: Phantom does own (in order of mention/appearance)...
This story's cover illustration, this storyline, this story's text, Doctor Smirky, the boy with the eyepatch, the ghost of Cyen, Yandree, the chill, the monsters.

Steal any of it and you'll be in trouble! Plagiarism is a criminal offence. You don't wanna be a criminal, do ya? Then, don't thieve. Simple as that!

The artwork featured in this story exists due to the the hard work and effort from LyricRoyal , and myself, TheNightPhantom!

Warnings for:
BEN Drowned being BEN Drowned.
Mild descriptions of gore and blood.
Mentions about alcohol.
Scary moments.
Even scarier moments of the utterly hilarious kind.
A pinch of freaky supernatural events.
A dash of excruciating torture.
And last, but not least, a smidge of a ghost child lapping his own blood off a knife.

Cheers!
TheNightPhantom

(This story is best read in the Times New Roman font.)

(the chill is coming to get you, like it got me. i can't escape, but you have a chance. iit's hidden in the story, a thing i mention over and over. i can't say it here. i'll try to tell you at the end. act natural or it'll know what i've done.)