HIS ANGEL: Chapter 1

Okay guys...here you go. The official first chapter of HIS ANGEL. This is the short story of Maria and Lyov. Very different from Aylessio's. But I hope you guys love it just as much.

Fair warning though. This story touches on really sensitive topics. Including this chapter. Human Trafficking is a big part. The line between what is right and wrong is blurred. Please keep reading at your own caution. Recommended to 18+ due to very mature content.  

This is their story, without any apology. It is not perfect. But to them, while it lasted, it was perfect...blissfully perfect. 

With that said, happy reading and enjoy. 

The Mafia and His Angel has been taken off the rank because someone reported it for mature content.  They also reported the baby picture. *sigh* Not a lot of people can see the book now. So I hope you keep this in your library for future updates. 

Follow me on my social media sites for news, teasers, and updates. Including the facebook group. 

Thank you, 

and lots of love, 

Lylah xoxo

*NOT EDITED*

Poster by the amazing vivvistory you already know how much I love it and you

****  ****  ****  ****  ****  ****

Lyov

The gun went off, loud in the silent night. His screams were heard as another gunshot was sounded. Blood seeped on the cold hard ground as he writhed in pain.

"You are really stupid if you thought you would make it out alive," Isaak growled behind me. I chuckled because my bleeding captive really was stupid.

"Please..." he begged for his life.

I tsked at the coward...and thief. Stealing more than ten of thousands of dollars from me would only lead to one end.

And his end would ultimately be death.

I squatted down beside him, tapping his head with the back of my gun. He stared at me with wide frightened eyes. Poor thing. I wondered if my cold heart felt bad for this bastard's ugly demise.

Cocking my head to the side, I thought. Do you feel bad?

Ha. F*ck no.

I was enjoying his f*cking pain. Best thing happening after a shitty day. Maybe I could sleep better tonight.

"I don't know if you are lucky or unlucky that I caught you in Russia. Did you think Solonik would help you escape?" I asked, pressing the barrel harder into his temple.