Liam; Always Time For You

"Are we still on for after school?" You ask your boyfriend Liam. He swings his backpack over his shoulder and looks at you.

"Yeah of course why would i-"

"Liam." You hear somebody call and you swing your body around to see Scott. "Practice right after school- Coach's orders. He says we need to practice before the big game tomorrow night." He says and you let out a long sigh as you turn to face Liam.

Liam nods at Scott before shooting you an apologetic look.

"Y/N-" He begins but you cut him off.

"No, it's okay, really. You need to practice- I'm not attending a lacrosse game to watch you lose." You force a small smile and manage to get out a small, almost unnoticeable laugh.

"I'm sorry." Liam places his hand on your arm.

"It's okay, really Liam. Don't worry about it." You say.

"I have to get to class, I'll see you around." You tell him before turning around and beginning to walk to History class.

"I love you." You hear him say and you turn around to face him.

"You too." You continue on your way to class.

***

The Next Day...

You are not paying much attention to what Finstock is saying in Econ. Your mind is filled with thoughts about your relationship with Liam and how you hardly see him anymore.

The classroom speaker goes on and Finstock shushes the entire class.

"Ms Y/L/N, please make your way to the principal's office." Your eyes widen as everybody turns to face you.

Have you done something wrong? You never go to the principal's office. You're actually nervous.

"Go on, hurry." Finstock says as you stand up. You shuffle out of the classroom.

The hallways are empty so you walk at a fast pace towards the administration offices.

You are about to turn a corner when you feel somebody grab your arm and spin you around.

"Liam?" You ask surprised to see your boyfriend. "Liam, I'm sorry I can't talk right now, I've been called to the principal's office." You tell him, trying to pull yourself out of his grip, but it tightens.

"Y/N that was me. And I'm going to be in so much trouble when they find out, so we need to get out of here now." He says, looking around to see if anybody is around.

"Liam wh- Alright." You agree and he takes your hand before leading you out of the school building cautiously.

The both of you walk out onto the lacrosse field and towards the bleachers. You stay silent until the two of you take a seat.

"Liam, what is this about?" You finally ask.

"I just wanted to spend time with you. I can't stand not being around you." He scoots closer towards you.

"This is really sweet and I appreciate it, but don't you think that we could get into some serious trouble for ditching class?" You ask a little worried.

"It'll be worth it." He assures you and cups your cheek with his hand. You smile as he leans closer and connects your lips with his.

It feels as if its been forever since you and Liam have kissed; this one feels perfect. You both smile as you break the kiss.

"Totally worth it." You giggle.

~~~

thanks for a reading