Stiles; Dating Advice

don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

i'm curious, Stydia or Stalia?

"Okay Stilinski. Just be calm and cool about it, alright? Don't let her see that you're nervous." You tell Stiles as he eyes the new girl over your shoulder.

"Okay, I got it. Be cool, be calm. Don't let her know you're nervous." He says to himself. You take a step and stand next to him before giving him a pat on the back.

"Everything will be fine. Go ahead." You give him a gentle push. He hesitates, but eventually walks up to the dark haired girl.

You stand in front of your locker as you watch Stiles talk to the new girl. She smiles widely and giggles at something he had said. He seems to be getting it right and you know that your hard work has paid off.

You wait a few moments before Stiles comes strolling back over to where you stand. He leans against the lockers and tilts his head to look at you.

"So? How did it go? Are you taking her out on a date?" You ask, hoping that he managed to ask her out without humiliating himself.

"Nope." He says, popping the 'P'.

"What? Did you tell her exactly what I told you to?" You ask out of disbelief. Dammit, Stilinski.

"No I didn't." He says, turning his entire body to face you.

"What the heck Stiles? So what were you telling her this entire time?" You frown.

"I walked up to her and I told her that I know somebody who thinks she is gorgeous and would like to take her out on a date. I pointed at Isaac." He begins, "After that, I asked her for advice."

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. Why would he ask a new girl for advice when he had you?

"I told her that I have a huge crush on this girl. I asked her if she thought it would be crazy for me to ask this girl out. I pointed towards you." He explains, his words taking you by surprise. You did not expect that.

"Stiles-"

"Y/N. Will you go on a date with me? And maybe a few more dates after that?" He asks and waits for your answer.

You smile as you nod your head. Stiles lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. It would've been embarrassing if you said no. I have planned that for days now." He laughs.

"Well done Stilinski." You laugh as he pulls you into a hug.