Scott; The First Time

You lay on your bed staring up at the ceiling. The only audible sound is the sigh that escapes your lips.

You lift your phone up to check the time. It is now almost 2am. Scott should have been here by midnight.

Knowing what he faces almost every day, you begin to worry about your werewolf boyfriend.

You sit up as there is a light knock on your bedroom window. You get up from your bed and pad over to the drawn curtains before pulling them apart; a smile finding its way to your face as your eyes meet with Scott's.

You open the window and allow him in. You peck him on the lips and wrap your arms around him, grateful that he is okay and survived another day.

"I missed you." He whispers before kissing your head lightly.

"I'm glad you're okay." You tell him giving him a small squeeze before pulling away.
He flashes you a warm smile as he places a strand of your hair behind your ear.

Your eyes shift from his brown ones to his mouth. You snake your arms around his neck and stand on the tip of your toes before connecting your lips with his.

His hands find their way to your waist and rest there for a short moment before moving down to the back of your thighs. You smile into the kiss as Scott lifts you up from the ground and your legs wrap themselves around him.

The kiss does not break while he walks towards your bed. He lays you down and his body hovers over yours; his arms placed on either side of you supporting his weight.

Your hands travel down to the hem of his sweater and you lift it up. You break the kiss momentarily as you pull it over his head and toss it across the room.

He leans down and his lips meet the skin on your neck. The kisses are soft, but pleasurable.

"Wait, Y/N." Scott looks into your eyes. You furrow your eyebrows.

"What is it Scott?" You ask lifting yourself up and resting your weight on your elbows.

"I want your first time to be special," He tells you, "Not when I sneak into your room after midnight in secrecy."

You let out a light chuckle before cupping his cheek with your hand. You stare into his eyes intently.

"Every moment that we are together is special Scott." You trace the pad of your thumb along his bottom lip then lock your lips with his.

"Are you sure?" Scott asks, his voice laced with care and you nod your head in response.

"I want nothing more." You say truthfully. Scott smiles and presses his warm lips against yours once more.

The rest is up to you ;))

***

vote and comment if you want!