Liam; For Me

"Are you seriously ignoring me?" You hear Liam ask from behind you as you walk towards your car.

"I'm not ignoring you Liam. I'm just really angry and I have nothing to say." You say feeling quite upset and irritated.

"It's not my fault!" Liam raises his voice and you swing your body around to face him.

"Not your fault?" You let out a dry laugh. "Yeah, okay, sure Liam. Because Brett definitely asked you to punch him in the face six times!" You don't even realize that the volume of your own voice is rising.

"What- Why are you getting so defensive over him? He was hitting on you!"

"I am not getting defensive over him Liam. I just hate that you drew so much attention to yourself- And not in a good way." You tell him.

You hated when Liam got into fights, especially when he was the one to throw the first punch. You understand that he became jealous of Brett talking to you, but he had no right to hit him. The fact that he continued fighting even when you were begging him to stop upset you even more.

"Okay, well I'm sorry." Liam apologizes and steps closer to you. When he notices that you don't back away, he removes the space between your bodies and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry Y/N. It won't happen again." He stares into your eyes intently.

"I hope so... Please Liam, please try to at least control your anger, okay? Do it for me." You cup his cheek and he nods his head.

"I love you. I don't want to lose you." He says and you smile.

"I love you too. And you won't lose me. I'll always be here for you." You place a soft kiss on your boyfriend's lips.