127... jab they met!

To all the brave sisters who are no lesser than a brother, and to all the caring brothers, Happy Bhaidhooj :)

-----------------

"I am so excited to go to India, and this time, it's going to be two weddings. Wow! Jaldhee se bas exam khatham ho jaaye and then we can fly...zooopppp" she said laying next to him on the bed.

"Yeh excitement mein exam ki aisee ki thaisee mat karna. It's your final exam if you have forgotten" he reminded

"No worries, i prepared well and pakka achha hi hogaa. Abhi mujhe double excitement ho rahi hain kyun ki Mukti aur Abhi kaa bhi same day wedding! Matlab double masti and double fun, par ek cheez sad hain.. poocho kya?" she asked.

"Kya?"

"Kapde! Ab dhekho dho alag alag shaadhiyaan matlab bohoth saare kapdein, ab ek hi din same venue mein shaadi matlab, Mukti aur Abhi ke saath picture mein aur Arya and deepika ke saath pictire mein same dress. Isnt that bad?" she asked innocently,

"Haww! Yeh toh bohoth sad baath hain, ab kya karein?" he asked, sarcastically.

"Mazaak huh!" she said.

"Acha tum ne apni saaree cheezein rakhli na?" he asked her.

"Yes sir! Aap hi ke saamne toh packing ki hain" she said.

"Ek saal aur, and then it's going to be our day too, we will be more excited about it" he said.

"Mein toh soch ke hi paagal ho rahi hoon, Alya was complaining today ki Deepika use bohoth sathaa rahi hain, like in the outfits and all, bechaari ko waapas sab jhelna parega" she said with a naughty smile.

"Wohh khushi khushi kar legi dhekhna, Alya upar se aisee complaining hain, but she loves to do anything that relates to us" he said.

"Manik, can i ask you something? Navya and Cabir ka toh mujhe patha hain, but what about Dhruv and Alya's family? Kabhi unke baare mein baathein nai hothi hain, and as far as i know you guys having been staying together under the same roof for a long time now" she said.

"Do you really want to talk about it now?" he asked.

She nodded her head in positive.

"Alya's mom died right after she gave birth to Alya. it was this situation where, they could save either her mom or her. Unki parents ki love marriage thi, and at that time, her dad wanted her mom to live. They thought they can get another baby if not Alya, but her mom, you know how mothers are, she couldn't let her baby die and chose to save the baby. Alya ke dad meri mom ke cousin the. And my mom supported alya's mom in her decision. But he couldn't take it. After hearing the news of his wife's death, he just walked past all of us. I was not even a year old when all this happened. Yeh sab toh mom mujhe baadh mein bathaaya. Since the moment she was born, she has been living with us"

"Does she know about this? I mean does she know what exactly happened?" Nandini asked.

"Ten years later i believe, mom told her everything. Mom and dad never let her know that she wasnt their daughter, hamaari tarah wohh bhi unko mom dad hi bulaathi thi, but then one day her dad appeared all of a sudden, meri beti ko mere paaas bhej dho waala dialog leke. He wasnt in a state to take care of her at that time, so mom dad didnt let her go with him. They took the legal rights to be Alya's guardian. Tab mom ne Alya ko sab kuch bathaaya, she was broken..after knowing how her dad left her, but then again, my mom helped her get over. Ever since that day, that topic never opened up in the house, and her dad never showed up again" he concluded.

"I always wonder how she is that strong. And now i know why!" nandini said.

"It seems like some kind of planning by god, ki all broken children meet at one place and become each other's support system.