Chapter Forty-One (41)

Owen p.o.v

Tyler, is wheeling me to the entrance of the hospital,

I got released today, after one more blood test, check on my broken limbs, and my ear.

He paused at the doors looking down at me, "Ready?" his angelic voice sang, I nodded, looking straight forward.

I was ready to hear all the sounds around me, but I dont think I was mentally ready, the thought of being around a lot of people scared me. What if somebody takes me when nobody is looking and takes advantage of me again.

I cringed at the thought, holding onto the arm rests that were provided.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and it was Tyler, I frowned, "Its OK Owen, nobodys going to hurt you," he informed me, I closed my eyes as he rubbed my shoulder, that tingly feeling going down my arm.

I wonder how he feels about me, does he still like me? Or is it just a friend thing now, I hope not, even when Im like this, I hope he doesnt care, I just want him to be mine and me to be his.

I missed him so bad, and if he leaves me again, I dont even know. I dont think I could handle it.

We came up to him jeep, and he gave my mom the key, and opened the back door. squatting down throwing my good arm over his shoulder, then lifting me up; bridal style. The feeling of me blushing coming over my face.

He set me in the middle, and carefully buckled me up.

Then got in beside me quickly, making me flinch. So I rubbed my chest with a closed hand. Only to have Tyler take it and intertwine our fingers,

"Dont be sorry" he pouted at me.

I looked at our hands, my hand loosely against his, which is holding mine tightly. Squinting my eye, I closed my fingers tightly against his, straining my arm a bit. Which made me uncomfortable, because my legs were also clenched tight.

I seen something flash in his eyes, as he smiled at me, then looking down at my closed legs, letting go of my hand.

My eyes watered, I didnt want him to let go... It just hurt so much, I dont know why. But it just did, its like someone dropped a couple hundred bricks down there.

Thats even how it was at the hospital! But I couldnt do anything, because my damn broken legs.

I wanted to pull my legs up to my chest and lay my head on my knees, I wanted to the pain to go away. To leave and never come back. I dont want anything to happen like that ever again.

I closed my eyes, resting my head on the head rest. Drifting on into a uncomfortable sleep.

I was laid on the tiled floor, Sean teasing me, pulling his finger up and down my thigh. Pushing in a little at my exit, he was talking to Jared.

My legs were forcefully pulled up, and I was on the floor lying down, he thrusted into me with his finger.

I cried at the pain, being picked up and thrown toward Jared only to be ripped out of his arms and back onto the hard tiles. My body erupting in pain.

Then he raped me, and I couldnt even scream. I whimpered as I watched what was happening from the corner, I was in a ball. I whimpered loud enough for Sean to hear, he flicked his head back and stared at me. Standing up, smirking. Kicking my lifeless body endlessly. Multiple punches to my crotch.

I covered my head with my hands, a wet red substance dripping down. Pulling my hand away, I was bleed, My nose, my mouth, my cuts on my face.