Epilogue

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE JOURNEY TO FINISH JUST YET...

IF YOU DON'T  WANT THE JOURNEY TO FINISH JUST YET

COLOUR ME RED is now up on my profile.

Check it out by voting and reading:) hope you all enjoy.

P.S it's the spin off to Xavier. So you'll be seeing more of Xavier and Emily along the way.

And....

NEW STORY AS FROM 2024 - THE WALL BETWEEN US. Out now on my profile:)!! Happy reading !

Epilogue

Six years later...

Emily

"Daddy!" He screamed. Xavier spun him around and around. I watched them through the kitchen window, smiling at the pair of them.

They made a beautiful picture.

Dean, our three year old son was exactly live Xavier in so many ways. He had dark hair, olive skin but electric blue eyes like myself. I didn't need to be bias but he was gorgeous.

Xavier had changed in so many ways throughout the years. We had gotten married a year later once all our exams were done and dusted. Xavier helped me so much, I didn't know what would have happened if it wasn't for him. He was so intelligent and I wasn't, his help helped me more than he'd ever know.

Now, I was a nurse working at our local hospital. I worked my arse off for this and had finally figured out where I wanted to go in life. Xavier thought it was the perfect job, I was capable of saving people just like I had him.

I was so proud of Xavier too. We weren't rich, we never had been, the wedding was a struggle, I didn't want so much help from my mother even though I knew she was all for it. She wasn't always supportive but she had wanted to pay for the wedding. We said she could pay for half, but the other half we paid for was extremely hard for us.

Once it was done, it was amazing. We cried and laughed the night away.

Xavier was surprisingly an engineer now. He worked for a huge company. He was still growing but he was amazing at his job, he loved it. He manufactured and engineered vehicles, all types. I was extremely proud of who he had become.

We had our own house now too. It wasn't huge but it was so warm and cosy and I loved our little family home. Dean loved the back garden and his swing Xavier had made for him.

"Daddy!" He screamed again as Xavier chased him through the garden. Xavier loved our little boy and so did I. He was our world. Xavier still pestered me for another, preferably a girl this time. I couldn't wait to give birth to our next child. I hoped one day we would have a girl to complete our family.