Chapter 6

Dahyun's P.O.V

We're now in Mina's house. And wow. Just wow! Mina's house is so big. And to shock us even more is that the restaurant where we ate earlier, the own it. She said that they have another branch of that restaurant but it is bigger, it is a hotel also, then they also have a coffee shop. They're so rich! 

"Why didn't you say something earlier" Momo shakes Mina's arms.

"I said that we owned it but you're too noisy that you did not hear it" we had an awkward silence before Momo laughed like a maniac. What's with this girl? She laughs so hard, eats a lot, good at dancing, and a looking good pe-- Yah! Why am I even thinking about her!?

"Aren't we going to make a plan now?" Tzuyu asked. Oh and this girl. She gets drunk easily. Good thing she is okay by now. Sana unnie even pouted when Tzuyu is not clingy anymore hahaha.

"We will Tzuyu-ah" Sana unnie clings to Tzuyu's arms and Tzuyu turned her attention to somewhere else. I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Momo asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you care anyway?"

"I care because it's you" I was startled by her answer. She must've noticed it because she smiled and rubbed my head.

We're on Mina's room and we are planning for our performance.

"We should try Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet" Sana unnie suggested.

"I think we should do a cover of the company's song" Tzuyu suggested.

"Okay we should do that" Sana unnie responded with a big smile. I know that smile too well, I gave Sana unnie a meaningful look and she just put her finger on her lips, a sign for me to shut up haha.