Part 31

I felt canines retract out of my neck as the warmth continued to spread through my body. I went limp in Ryan's arms but was still awake and just staring into his gentle eyes full of a sort of slight confirmation to himself. But when his eyes went wide with shock is when a bright gold light bursted from my mark and filled up the whole room. Very strong magical power was entering my body. And as the light got brighter the stronger the magic felt and more flowed in. What seemed like forever was only a minute. I felt...different. I felt like two hundred percent that this was reality but it was something else that I felt was different about me. I just couldn't place my finger on it.

"Marie?" Ryan said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"Are you...okay?" He asked as he sat me up.

"Yeah. I feel fine." I said a bit shakily.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I used royal magic to deepen our mate bond to an extreme." He said scratching the back of his head looking a little uneasy.

"You did what with the bond. Are you crazy! What if I get hurt badly and it physically happens to you to instead of just feeling it?" I said and asked as I placed a hand on his cheek.

"You shouldn't have done that." I whispered to him feeling guilty.

"Don't." He said.

"Don't what?" I asked him.

"Don't feel guilty. It was my choice to put royal pure blood into your veins by injecting some through my canines." He said.

My jaw dropped open but I then closed it and ran my hand over my mark. But the thing is...my mark wasn't there anymore.

"Is it gone?" I asked tears filling my eyes with sadness.

"No, no,no. It's not gone, don't cry little one...uhh here." He said as he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

When he entered the bathroom he had me face him. His hands reached for the buttons on my shirt, which I had no bra on under, and began to undo them.

"What are you doing?" I said grabbing both his wrists to stop him so I could get an answer.

"Nothing I haven't seen before. But trust me, I have no intentions of making love to you...for tonight." He said and paused before finishing his sentence.

He continued to undo my shirt and when he got to the last button my shirt had fallen off completely and onto the floor. I stood there with a deep blush filling my cheeks as I rushed to cover my breasts with my hands crossed over each other.

"Look in the mirror without turning your whole body around." He said simply as he had to look away and into the mirror to control his wolf.

I turned my head and gasped when I saw a huge golden sparkled crest on my whole back. It was the mark of the three wolves on my necklace with magic coming cold breath coming from there moths that looked like fog. It looked amazing. Fit for a queen with high status rankings.

"That is because it is. I didn't know it was going to be that big." Ryan said in awe.

I looked at his beck where I marked him and his was gone to.

"Is yours on your back to?" I asked. He then became hesitant.

"Ryan?" I asked.

"I don't have a mark anymore." He breathed out.

My heart shattered into a million pieces and I slowly sank to the floor where I grabbed my shirt and put it back on. Ryan then sat next to me.

"So we aren't mates anymore?" I asked.