Chapter 16

(M/N)'s P.O.V

When I woke up this morning Aíma was already gone. 'I wonder where he went.' I thought to myself as I got up. I walked over to the bathroom and started the water so I can take my shower.

~Time Skip~

I got out of the shower to see my clothes on the soft seat I'm the middle of the bathroom. The outfit that was on my seat was a sleeveless vest with a black and red lace pattern, with a gold badge that had my symbol on it, black pants, and black dress shoes. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and walked out of the bathroom only to see that my room was cleaned. I tilted my head a little in confusion and walked out of my door only to see Lisa walking out of her room as well. This time scince the first day being here I took time to see what she was wearing, and she looked as beautiful as ever. Lisa was wearing a stem punk looking dress that had long sleeves. The top part of the dress had purple and black stripes with a somewhat large bow of the same pattern and color on the chest piece, the bottom of the dress was all black, around the waist there were four buttons, there was also a symbol on the bottom corner on her dress, and finally she had on combat boots. Lisa's hair was also down. "Is there something wrong Big brother?" Lisa finally asked, breaking my train of thought. "No there's nothing wrong, you just look as pretty as always." I complemented her. "Thank you Big brother. You look handsome as well today." She replied with a smile. "Come on let's get downstairs, breakfast should be almost done by now." I said as I started to head downstairs, Lisa now following me. When we reached the dining room I opened the door only to be surprised. Our Father was setting at the table, talking with Slender. "Dad what are you doing here?" Lisa and I asked at the same time. Our Father looked at us with a small smile. "Well I was just talking to Slenderman here about taking you two with me for a couple weeks to teach you about your powers and how to control them. How does that sound." Our Father said his smile growing a little. "That's sounds reasonable. I'm okay with it." I said while looking at Lisa. "Yeah I'm fine with it to, plus its gives Big brother and I time to spend time with you." Lisa agreed with a big smile on her face. We both looked at Slender and he nodes in agreement as well. "YAY!!!!" Lisa cheered as we both sat down on different sides of our Father. "Hey where it's Aíma, Terra, Fotiá, Neró, and Ánemos?" I asked as I sat down. "There are already at Zalgo's mansion they left just before you two came in." Slender explained. "Alright then, after Lisa and I finish breakfast we will pack." I spoke as I began to eat.

~Large Time Skip~3 Weeks Later~

(M/N)'s P.O.V

Lisa, Aíma, Terra, Fotiá, Neró, and Ánemos and I had just got back home, when we were bombarded with questions from Sally. "What did you two do while you were with Zalgo? Did you guys learn anything new? Did you guys have fun-" "Ok Sally I think you've asked enough questions." Jeff said while walking into the living room with Lisa and I. "Well to answer your questions Sally, yes we did learn new things, we spent some time with our father by training and having small picnics in the pretty parts of hell which is very hard to find if you aren't our father, and yes we had fun." I explained to Sally. "So children what did you learn and do you mind telling us, or showing us?" Slender asked with little curiosity. "Lisa you can go first." I said as I stepped back. "Ok first I will tell you what I learned. The first thing I learned was how to summon my armor. Now I have multiple armors, just like big brother. Right now I will show you all my assassin armor." Lisa explained, and then she went quiet. Then there was a burst of dark purple light, something that I was used to by now. When the light went away Lisa was wearing her dark colored armor. The armor consisted of a top that was pleated with black, and heavy metal that went a little below Lisa's hips, next was the black leggings that were covered with a thin layer of metal so Lisa could move easily and still bend her knees and things like that, then there were black boots that went up to Lisa's upper thigh the boots had extra armor on the thighs and shins, and finally to top it all off Lisa had a coat that went all the way down to her feet and it had a hood that could cover the top half of her face, and a black mask that covered the bottom half of her face, and a Sniper rifle on her back, and a dark purple bow in her hand. "So what do you guys think? I mean I think it looks really cool." Lisa asked everyone the corners of her mask lifting up to prove that she was smiling. "You look great Lisa hahahah." L.J spoke first as everyone else agreed. "You look really cool!" Sally exclaimed in awe. "One thing I have to question is, how come you have a bow but no arrows?" BEN asked a little confused. "That's the cool thing about this armor. All I have to do is put my hand in position and a arrow appears." Lisa explained. Lisa got out of the armor. "Now Big brother it's your turn." Lisa said while stepping aside. "Well I can also summon armor, but I will show you guys something else. While we were with our Father, we met our grandmother Lillith and apparently I have the blood of a witch in me and I can do spells, incantations, and enchantments.(You a wizard harry:-D) So will do a spell for you." I explained. "Quater in die et nocte ignis praecipio tibi it venires ad quartum." I spoke as my eyes gave off a slow yellow glow. Fire appeared in my hands and started to in case my body. "Relinquo me." As soon as I said that the fire disappeared. "That was so cool!!" Sally and BEN exclaimed at the same time. "Thank you." I replied. "Well as we told you two the other day time is slower in hell, and its about 10:30 p.m., so its about time for you kids to get some sleep." Slenderman said as he picked up Sally. Then everyone started to go there own way. When I reached my room, and opened the door I saw Aíma and the rest were sitting in there. "Master you can just put your bags by the closet we will take care of them." Terra spoke as I walked in the room. I sat my bags by the closet and started to change into some pajamas. "So what are all of you doing in here? Normally its only Aíma in here. Is sometjong wrong?" I asked as a sat down. "No master nothing is wrong we were just wondering if we could sleep in here tonight. We just like when we got to sleep with you. You kept us calm, and content by just being here." Fotiá explained. "That's fine by me." I said as I laid down on my bed getting under the covers. "Goodnight you guys." I said before I was trapped in the world of sleep. "Goodnight master. We will always be by your side."
_________________________________________
A/N: so I'm just gonna show you Lisa's assassin armor and tell you what the spell said.

This is Lisa's armor_________________________________________Now the spell said: Fire come fourth during the day and during the night come fourth I command thee

_________________________________________
Now the spell said: Fire come fourth during the day and during the night come fourth I command thee.

Now obviously this is not a real spell I just made it up in my mind and, had Google translate it to Latin. That's all so Bye Bye