Chapter 11

In Life things don't always turn out as we plan them...

Lucas🍇

Right after leaving Khaleyah's Grandparents house, We dtove straight home.

I enjoyed the party, they made me feel comfortable and right at home like I never left.

After our separate showers, I walked into Khaleyahs room letting her know I was going to bed.

Earlier we had agreed on me sleeping in the guest room until we built our relationship back up.

She was pulling the covers back and I leaned against the doorframe and watched her quietly before speaking.

After snapping out of my gaze, I pushed myself off the door by my elbow and spoke up. I wasn't sure if she had felt my presence yet or not.

"Um, I'm going to bed, Khaleyah.. Good night."

She looked up giving me a half smile. I knew she was still hurting, but The tiredness in her eyes covered her gloom tonight.

"Goodnight Lucas." Her focus went back to the bed as I continued to stand there and watch.

Something in me wouldn't allow me to turn around and leave the room.

Fuck wrong wit me?

I shook off the feeling and turned and went down the hall to the guest room that was now my room for awhile.. Maybe a long time. But it didn't matter.

I didnt care how long it takes as long as Khaleyah would be mine again.

I laid in bed with my Hands behind my Head staring up at the ceiling.

Hello to a new beginning.

Khaleyah💖

I woke up the next morning a ten minutes before my Alarm clock would usually go off.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching.

After I was done I looked around my room a lil and got up and went to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Lucas and I before I headed to my Therapy appointment this morning.

I took some bacon, eggs and pancakes out.

As my bacon sizzled in the skillet, I started to mix my Eggs and cheese and sprinkled a little season salt in it.

As I flipped the bacon, I could hear Lucas walking down the hall before feeling his presence in the kitchen.

"Good morning" Lucas deep voice croaked.

"Good morning"

"Making breakfast?" He asked sitting down at the table.

I nodded. "Yeah."

After it was all done, I fixed Me and Lucas plate and two cups of Orange Juice.