World War Three

Sloan had no idea what was really going on. She wasn't wearing her ID card and everyone else was being electrocuted, though she did think it was best to stay low, to not bring any attention to herself even though the Doctor was on his knees because of the strength of the electricity. She watches as he managed to rip the card from his neck.

 He held up the card in his hand as he was still being electrocuted "Deadly to humans, maybe." He said as he walked up to the Slitheen out of the body suit and put the card against the collar it was wearing around it's neck, Sloan saw as it not only affected the one but the one acting as Prime Minister as well. The Doctor rushes to Sloan who was near the door and gave a sigh of relief. She wasn't hurt it looked like. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the entrance hall where all of the armed men were. "Oi! If you want aliens, you've got them. They're inside Downing Street. Come on!" He said making them all follow behind the two as they rush back up to the briefing room.

The two enter the room  with the police but to Sloan's surprise was not being electrocuted anymore and were both wearing the skin. She looked between the two in confusion, then again she realized if the Doctor wasn't really harmed by the ID card then they wouldn't be either. She watched as the police checked to see if anyone was alive.

"Where have you been? I called for help. I sounded the alarm. There was this lightening, this kind of, er, electricity, and they all collapsed."

"I think they're all dead." One of the police said as he finished his examination. Sloan flinched and felt the Doctor take her hand.

"That's what I'm saying." The stand in prime minister said as the pointed to the Doctor "He did it! That man there and the girl with him helped."

The Doctor stayed calm at the accusation and replied "I think you will find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise." But when no one moved other than to face him he realized something. "That's never going to work, is it?" He asked in confirmation.

"No." A different police said.

"Fair enough." The Doctor shrugged before tugging Sloan along as they ran out of the room with the police follow. As they ran through a hall both of them get trapped between two groups of police, they raise their hands in surrender but Sloan had noticed what the Doctor had. She was wearing a matching grin.

"Under the jurisdiction of the Emergency Protocols, I authorize you to execute this man and woman." The general demanded and all the guns were cocked in preparation to follow  orders. 

"Well, now, yes, you see, er, the thing is, if I was you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, little word of advice." He said as the lift dinged opening. "Don't stand them against the lift!" He said and both he and Sloan hurriedly walked in backwards. The Doctor used his sonic to close the lift quickly. The lift opens up to reveal one of the Slitheen and they noticed Rose and an unknown woman.

"Hello!" He grinned distracting the Slitheen and nodded to the unknown woman. He used the sonic again to quickly close the lift.

When the lift opened again both Sloan and the Doctor leave running down the corridor, and down the staircase. They hide behind a door as two of the Slitheen exit the lift.

"It does us good to hunt. Purifies the blood." One of them said.

"We'll keep this floor quarantined as our last hunting ground before the final phase." The other agreed. As soon as the Slitheen left the came out from behind the door. Then as they heard Rose scream and an unknown woman shouting they rushed to help. Sloan spots a fire extinguisher and grabs it before handing it to the Doctor. They burst in with the fire extinguisher and the Doctor sprays the Slitheen closest to them.