(Chap like I promised a day ago)Is it too late now to say sorry?

Marinette's P.O.V.

   I sorted out the papers that were swarming my 10 ft. wide desk. But my mind was grounded on one person. Lila. I know she was at the party last night. I know that I saw her shadow from the security camera. I told Adrien last night, but he just told me that it must be stress and I was seeing things.

I slumped into my chair. Nobody else was on the room so I don't have to worry about being proper. Stress was eating me out. Maybe Adrien was right. I should relax and take a break from this paper work.

I got up and walked out the door. Maybe some fresh air would do me good. Walking to the direction of the garden, I noticed some of the guards were missing. Changing my mind, I walked to the direction of the security room. I knocked gently on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door.

"Your highness." He bowed.

I waved my hand." No need to do that. I just happen to notice the lack of security."

He nodded." My men are still tired from last night and some got sick because of the rain after the party."

I nodded in understanding." Very well. Good day."

I turned and continued my walk out to the garden. I need some fresh air. Maybe I should have a little mother and daughter time today. Louise and Hugo were with Adrien since he told me that they need some 'man' time. I rolled my eyes at his choice of words.

I took a deep breath and walked to Emma's room.

Emma's P.OV.

   I lay in bed thinking over about last night. Mateo was really nice and I really like him, but I don't know. Am I rushing things between us? Maybe I should give him space or something so he won't think I'm clingy. But how can I get him off my mind?

Just then, a knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in."

The door opened and my mom came in." Emma, would you like to go with me to the mall?"

I nodded." Sure, let me just change."

She nodded and went back outside. That was convenient, there I was thing ways to rid Mateo off my mind and my mom suddenly wants to go shopping. Meh.

I changed into a different outfit and met mom waiting for me by the car outside.

Once the border was up, I looked to my mom.

"So..why the sudden shopping trip?"

She smiled." It's been a long time that we had our mother and daughter bonding, might as well have another bonding time."

I smiled too. It has been a while since we had some bonding time just between us girls. The last time we had one was when I was like 10 or 11 since mom had Mt. Paperwork to face.

It scares me that Louise and I will have to face those when we get older. The mere thought of it makes my skin crawl. Stuck in a room with duties and paper and people to meet. And most of them can be a bit......well...........you know what I was about to say.

I am sorry. I am unfortunately running out of ideas so this is part one of the bonding with Emma and Mari. And also , I own nothing. They all go back to their respective owners.