Medic X Maid!Reader

Requested by Inesalexandra1995. Be prepared for some ass Medic. Don't worry, not abusive Medic- just ass Medic XD.. Sorry if Medic is kinda OOC.
Also, this is longer than most of the stories- sorry. X3

"Fraulein!" you heard your master's familiar shouting from downstairs. You set the iron on the safety pad of the board before haphazardly straightening your uniform and going down to meet the man in question.

"You called, sir?" you replied almost timidly, setting yourself before his seated form on the sofa. You drank up the sight of him: handsome, rustic, and confident. For a doctor, he sure had a very nice build and is certain to beat formal men in tuxedos with his simpler, more casual clothing.

"Sklave," your master came again, boring his eyes into your own as he caught you staring. "My eyes are up here."

"I'm sorry," you apologized, biting your lip in utter embarrassment. "Was there something you needed, Medic?"

He grinned a little wider as he watched you fumbling with the hem of your black skirt. "I think you know better Fraulein."

You gulped and blinked profusely, apologizing with your eyes. "I'm sorry...um, is there anything you need, sir?"

Medic propped his head back in amusement, which gave you a better view of his defined jaw and growing stubble- it made you wonder what he'd look like with a full beard, but you were certain he'd still be very attractive either way.

"I need you to cut zhe grass in time for my colleagues' arrival in two days," the doctor said as he helped himself to another bottle of beer. "It's important zhat I make a good impression. After all...ve are zhe best medical team in Germany."

It was true. Medic was a doctor of some high end medical facility in Europe, a worthy contender to that of the U.S. in terms of advancement; and you have to admit, not only was the doctor passionate in his field- he was also very gifted in it. You've stumbled upon his plaques and certificates one day while you were cleaning and immediately developed a profound sense of awe for your master: He even gave the Queen a check-up!

"I'll get on it once I'm done ironing, sir," you said and headed back up when you felt his strong grip wrap around your arm. Your eyes widened in shock and you nearly pulled back out of instinct when you stopped yourself, knowing better than to set him off.

"You better," he hissed. "You vould'nt vant to be punished now do you?"

You shook your head, breathing heavily. "No sir."

He let go, leaving a red mark on your skin from where he held it so tightly. "Go," he said, "I expect you to be down at dinner sharp."

With one last nod, you almost sprinted up the stairs and back into the room, all the while failing to notice your master with a knowing smirk on his handsome face.

I've got you vhere I vant you.

***

You shut the door hastily and slumped unto the floor; your hands gripping your sweaty, flustered, blushing mess of a face. Medic always had that habit of messing with you- and he cherishes the fact that you can't do much about it. Oftentimes, the doctor will corner you in an awkward situation and toy with you until he's proved his dominance, such as awhile ago. On rarer occasions he'll stroll in his bedroom and wear nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist while you're cleaning the place; worse is that he'll intentionally go near you, his bare legs brushing against your own as he walks by.

The doctor truly was a strange man, and you didn't know why you were so drawn to him- he can be a douchebag at times, more often than you'd like to admit; but it still didn't stop the fluttering in your chest whenever he'd pass by, or the tingling in your skin every time he touches you, or the biting you do to your cheek because you're excited he's home: All this says something about how you feel about him, and you hope you're wrong. You didn't want to be attracted to him, but you knew you were already in too deep.