12: Tell Me

DOU-BLE UP-LOAD! DOU-BLE UP-LOAD!

Hey everyone! Back with another chapter AND! The second upload of a double upload! A double whammy! A double bill! I'll shut up now haha.

Not a lot to say but you are going to hate me for how I end this chapter haha.

Anyway! On with the chapter!

:-{ D

--------------------

"Harl! Breakfast!" Ivy called from the kitchen. Harley burst in the kitchen, all smiles and cheerfully. Harley sat down at the table. Ivy placed breakfast on the table and sat down. "How are you Harl?" Ivy asked, starting to eat. "I'm great red! What's the plan for today?" Harley asked happily. Ivy smiled. "Just the usual" Ivy replied.

It has been a few weeks since The Joker kidnapped Harley. It has taken some time but Ivy managed to get Harley back to her old self. For the first few days, Harley didn't speak too much. She also had nightmares every night but it slowly faded out. So did her mood. Day by day, Harley improved bit by bit. Ivy avoided mentioning The Joker, in fear of her breaking and going back to before. She had made so much progress and Ivy did not want to shatter it.

Whilst Harley ate, she kept her eye on Ivy. "How are you red?" Harley asked. Ivy looked at Harley. She were surprised. "I'm okay" Ivy replied wearily. "Are ya sure red?" Harley said. Ivy nodded before asking why. "It's just..." Harley began but paused. Ivy looked at Harley, confused. "It's just that... Well... You've been acting... I don't know, slightly weird I guess" Harley revealed. "What do you mean?" Ivy asked. "You've been your normal self and all but I can tell like something is bothering you... Is... Is it me red? Did I do something wrong?" Harley wondered sadly. "What? No, no Harl. You haven't done anything" Ivy replied. "Sure?" Harley said. "Yeah Harl, everything is okay" Ivy reassured. Ivy was lying.

Before Ivy found out that Harley had been kidnapped, she had decided to tell Harley how she felt. However, when she discovered Harley had been taken, her confession back fired. Now she felt like maybe it isn't meant to be. Ivy has come close a few times to tell Harley. When Ivy was ready, something set her back. It was as if fate we're preventing her from telling Harley. Thinking this, she felt sad inside. Ivy really wanted to confess, but after everything, maybe there's no point. Maybe fate was preventing her from making her lose Harley all together and that is something she does not want to happen. So, after deciding to keep quiet, it has been eating her up inside all this time. And it seemed like Harley had noticed something was up. 

Ivy finished her breakfast, got up and started to wash her pots. "If I did something wrong, you would tell me... Won't you red?" Harley asked. Ivy paused. She bit her bottom lip. "Of course I will" Ivy replied, before carrying on washing the pots. After the pots were washed, the pair went into the living room. Harley tackled Ivy and they fell onto the sofa. "What the-" Ivy exclaimed as soon as Harley pounced her from behind. Harley just giggle in response as she pinned Ivy down. "You are one of a kind Harl" Ivy smiled. "Dat a good thing red?" Harley asked. Ivy smiled. "Yes. It's one of the best things about you. Your personality is cute and adorable" Ivy replied. "Aw shucks red, you making me blush" Harley said, covering her cheeks. Ivy laughed a little. "If only I could tell you how you feel" Ivy thought. "Whatcha thinking about red?" Harley asked, staring down at the red head. Ivy smiled. "Oh nothing" Ivy replied. Harley got off and Ivy stood up. "Best get on with some house work" Ivy announced.

For most of the day, Harley watched Ivy. Whenever Ivy and her spoke to each other, Harley could sense something. She could sense Ivy was hiding something. The more it went on for, the more angry Harley got. She could not understand what is wrong with Ivy.

Evening time arrived and Harley was fed up. Ivy was and is being weird. Ivy is keeping something from her and she wanted answers. After dinner, Ivy walked upstairs and went into the bedroom. Harley quickly followed. She stopped in the middle of the room and crossed her arms. "Alright red, I've had enough of this!" Harley began. Ivy turned to look at Harley. "What do you mean?" Ivy asked. "Ever since I was kidnapped, you've been acting strange! What's up?!" Harley demanded. "Oh, it's nothing Harl... Honest" Ivy replied. "Stop lying to me! I can tell! I ain't stupid ya know! Be honest with me!" Harley cried. "It's nothing, just drop it okay?" Ivy said. "No red! You are my best-friend and I can't stand not knowing what's da matter with you! Now tell me!" Harley told her. "I-I-I can't!" Ivy answered, getting extremely nervous. "Just tell me! Tell me red! What is the problem! Just tell me!" Harley shouted. Ivy closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to block out Harley's voice. "Tell me!" Harley yelled. "I LOVE YOU!" Ivy blurted out...

--------------------  

A cliff-hanger!? Oh noooooo!! Please don't hate me for this haha. So now Ivy has confessed, post in the comments (if you want too) on your thoughts what happens next chapter? Harley's reaction? What will happen? I look forward to reading the comments!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, got more coming! Another one towards the end of the week so stay tuned! Apologies if it's not been as cute and fluffy as usual. It's all part of the story. Things should get more fluffy soon.

Next chapter is titled: "Two Perspectives". See you all in the next chapter!

:-{ D