Trick Or Treat...

*Cookie And Lucious Are At The Mansion Dressing Up For A Halloween Party*

3rd Person POV

Cookie and lucious went into their mansion and decided to get dressed for a Halloween party at empire. Neither of them told eachother what their costumes were going to be. They went in separate bathrooms and changed. "He's going to love this." said cookie as she got dressed. Lucious was done first as he sat on the bed waiting for cookie. She came out with handcuffs in her hand, dressed as a naughty policewoman. "You're in big trouble." she said seductively and she grinned and his eyes widened.

" she said seductively and she grinned and his eyes widened

"Oh I am? Come here and let me suck some of your blood." he said grinning. He was a vampire.

She started walking towards him and she pushed him into his back and got on top of him

She started walking towards him and she pushed him into his back and got on top of him. "You're under arrest." she said twirling the handcuffs in her hand. "Oh am I? What did I do?" he asked her smirking. "You've been a really bad boy.." she said biting her lip. "Oh I have?" he asked. "Mhm.." she said putting his arms over his head and handcuffing him. She kissed his lips and she trailed down. She opened up his costume and kissed down his chest. "Hm, you're a naughty cop huh?" he asked her. "I don't know why you're talking about." she said grinning. She started to grind on him and kiss his neck. He moaned and she chuckled sexually. "Mm, baby we might be a bit late.." she said to him. She kissed his lower torso right above his pants buckled and he moaned as his pants started to grow. She kissed him deeply and she started to get out of her costume. "Mm this vampire is thirsty.." he said to her. She grinned and she knuckled his pants completely and pulled them down. She took out his member and she started to take him down her throat. "Damn baby..." he moaned. "Mm...you like that?" she asked him. She sucked and and sucked and then she stopped and got on top of him. "Shit...Mm untie me officer.." he said biting his lip. "Mm, have you learned your lesson?" she asked him and he nodded. She undid the handcuffs and as soon as she did he grabbed her and turned them over. "Now it's my turn." he said as he ripped her out of her costume and took one of her breasts into his mouth. Cookie moaned and tossed her head back as he entered himself inside of her. "Mm, damn lu...shit.." she moaned and he kissed her deeply. Then the phone started ringing. "Ignore it.." moaned cookie. "No baby, I can't...it's Jamal." he said stopping and she groaned. "Guys! Come on! Nicki Minaj is here and she wants to get signed!" he said. "Oh shit baby we have to go!" said lucious. "Ugh!" shouted cookie. "It's ok, we'll finish this when we get back." he said smacking her on her ass as she chuckled...

I Hope You Enjoyed! This Was A Short One!