22

It's hard feeling such a large attraction physically, when you're trying to be mad at someone. Always wanting to have his hands on Harry's smooth skin that's lined with dark ink, Louis curses his Alpha.

Harry's pants ride low on his hips, exposing his v-line that trails to the part Louis wants most. As Harry faces away from him, Louis takes the time to admire the ridges in his back, his skin rippling over flexed muscles. His biceps bulge as he reaches down for his pants. Before his jeans can fall to the floor, Louis quickly looks away, feeling his lower belly burn and clench.

"Fuck." He whispers to himself, hoping that Harry can't smell his arousal, he knows that its failed hope because he has an Alpha nose but it's worth trying.

With his back towards Harry, Louis can hear Harry take a whiff of the air.

"Why the fuck," Harry growls. The noise only makes Louis worse, his slick leaking from his hole and leaving a wet stain on his pants.

Louis whimpers, can't believe his body wants to betray him like it is. His nipples start to tingle and harden under his shirt, sensitive against the cotton.

He quickly pulls it off, letting it drop against the dirt ground without a care. His mind wonders to the ceremony, remembering how it felt with Harry's cóck up his hole, over filling him with a buzzing and tingling. Louis' hand twitches, his hole dripping inside of his pants making them uncomfortable.

He's hot, his jeans clinging to his legs like a vice and he wants them off, he struggles with his button. His teeth latches onto his bottom lip, chewing because his hands brush against his thickening erection.

He feels dizzy, can't focus on what he should do, what he wants to do and what he can't help doing. He keeps seeing Harry on top of him, their hips flushed together before the Alpha pulls back and snaps back up, driving his knot deep. His arms wrapped around him, holding his body close, never letting him go. He sees dark green eyes blown wide and he hears these animalistic growls and he feels his nails digging into Harry's flesh.

His memories keep him from focusing on pulling off his pants, his hands fumbling and shaking, and Everytime they press a little to hard on his arousal, he makes this noise in the back of his throat, a cross between a gasp and a moan.

He's just about to scream, let out his frustration with his damn clothes that don't want to come off, but Harry is doing it for him, Harry is breathing hard against his skin as he just rips at Louis' jeans with extended claws.

He doesn't hurt Louis, his nails doesn't touch his soft skin but just the frustrating material.

Louis doesn't think twice about what he does as he jumps on Harry, his arms wrapping around his neck and bring his face in it as his legs cling to his back, holding him up off the ground.

Louis completely ignores the graveling sound that escapes Harry's throat, can only focus on how Harry's bare, hard cóck pokes at his underbelly, rubbing his shaft against his own.

Harry walks towards a tree, presses Louis against it with a rough push, but the omega still clings onto him, lifts his hips to grind on Harry's cóck. Louis' hole drips with slick, running down his thighs and onto Harry's skin and the air around them is thick.

With the heady scent of Louis' arousal and it's blinds Harry, makes him go mad with want and desire, the smell makes his blood rush to his knot, making it fat and thick.

The tree is rough against Louis' bare back, maybe giving him splinters but Louis doesn't seem to notice as he pants into Harry's neck, digging his nails into his shoulders as the Alpha lifts him higher so Louis was grinding against his lower abdomen instead, getting it wet with his slick.