Chapter Eighteen

|Icy|

"Good morning Mr. Williams. What might you like for breakfast?" I opened my eyes and sat up in bed. I looked around the room and spotted somebody in a schoolgirl uniform with long socks and stilettos. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes to make sure I wasn't tripping. This hotel was definitely a sex hotel filled with a bunch of freaks. All the 'housekeepers' were fine as hell. I got up from the bed and walked towards the chick that was opening the curtains up. When I got close to her she spun around and smiled at me seductively.

"Finally you're awake. Jewels had to clean up another room. She won't be back until late tonight, so she called me up to keep you company while she's away. I'm Ruby by the way." She held her hand out and I shook it. Ruby was a decent looking female, she wasn't as bad as the females from last night but her ass was way fatter than all of 'em. She had an exotic body, small waist, fat ass; somewhat like a stripper.

"Ruby? Damn all y'all named after gems and birthstones? Any of y'all related," I asked throwing questions at her as I followed her out the bedroom. We walked into the kitchen where a breakfast buffet was laid out on the dining room table. I licked my lips as I walked towards the table.

"They are just nicknames. None of us are related, as a matter of fact I'm from America like you as well. I just came here after college and ended up liking the scenery so I decided to stay. What state are you from," Ruby asked as she laid a plate and napkin in front of me. I wasn't really in the mood for conversation and all that shit so I simply ignored her. Someone knocked at the door and Ruby disappeared to answer it. I heard talking before the person at the door came into view.

"So you single, cause I am. If you don't know who to speak English I can teach you. The lessons might have to be private tho', like behind closed doors private," I heard Kree said as he try to spit game to Ruby. I shook my head and piled food on my plate as him and the rest of the crew came into my suite. Tech noticed the food and grabbed a plate before sitting across from me.

"Wadduhp Ice. Damn how come yo housekeeper cooked breakfast fa you," Tech said not really caring, he just wanted to eat and I ain't blame him. Chanel walks in glowing, all happy and shit. I ignored her as I stuffed a spoon fool of cheese grits in my mouth. These Italians cook American food good as shit.

"Good morning my PNC's I hope y'all slept good last night because I know I did. Last night was lit if you ask me," Chanel said pulling a chair up and sitting next to me. I mugged her before shaking my head. A nigga wasn't jealous but I did believe that Chanel got more pussy than me. Kree grabbed a bagel and continued to chase behind Ruby, who was now dusting around the house.

"Fuck all'at what time is this meeting 'pose to be? I'm bout ready to get this shit over here wit' so I can really relax and enjoy my vacation," Tech said with a mouth full of bacon.

"Its at 3 o'clock, we all should meet up in the lobby at two. I ain't trynna give them pasta eating motherfuckers the wrong impression on our first business meeting. The earlier we get there, the earlier we can get on up outta there. Tech since Kree's ass wanna chase the housekeeper, later on explain to him the meet up time and shit. Y'all enjoy the breakfast and as soon as y'all done, get the fuck out. I'm finna hop in the shower."

I walked into the master bedroom and locked the door. Kree ass be on some gay shit sometimes, and the way Tech be looking at a nigga make me kinda uncomfortable. I pulled out my suite case and scanned throw my clothes for some breifs. I planned to wear a suit to this event, to show these motherfuckers I mean business.

After getting my clothes laid out I stepped in and took a shower in the nice ass tub. All while I was in there the only thing that cross my mind was Mónéy. This girl fucking up my game yo. Get this crazy ass bitch out ya head, I thought to myself. Every since I spoke to her last night she been on my mind, and that wasn't a good thing. I can't go into this meeting thinking about how I was about knock the hinges off her pussy in my the backseat of my car.