Chapter 17

Thank you all for the much needed love it's been a hard week for me and the only way to heal this soul is to write. Thank you for the support and comments and messages it means a lot that you guys really take the time to read my story and comment back. Enjoy.

Unedited.
***

"I have my brother's ex passed out drunk on my couch. Fantastic." Said a familiar voice.
With a soft whimper Rosalinda wanted to lift her head, but it felt like a sac of lead. A pounding sac of lead. The rest of her felt worst. It hurt to breath much less open her eyes.

"Gah. I'm hurting real bad." Rosalinda felt a hand reach out and touch her instinctively she flinched scooting away.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you doll face."

Rosalinda was assisted into a sitting position with pillows supporting her back and head. Her left eye opened but remained hazy, her right eye was a throbbing mess. She went to cup her eye but was stopped by the figure in front of her.

Pushing the hand away Rosalinda tried to make herself look as small as possible. If she did she could probably decrease the amounts of hits she'd receive.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep don't hit me." She whispered. The same hands returned touching her face. Rosalinda's head was tilted back, blinking she was able to get a her vision to cooperate, the person's face was becoming clearer.

"Open your eyes doll face. It's just me." That suit, it looked familiar as well as the silk pocket square. Rey! This was Rey's voice. Her eyes snapped open, frantically looking around for one person in particular.

Rey let out a chuckle. "He's not here relax."

Rey winced as he continued to find new markings on her face. "That eye looks pretty bad." He reached out and Rosalinda unconsciously flinched.

"Hey, no damage I just wanted to inspect it." Rey lifted his hands up, meaning no harm.

Rosalinda didn't mean to, she just couldn't help herself. It was the same mechanism she used when around Jillian... and Leon. Nodding she pulled her knees to her chest, looking else where but at the sympathetic man in front of her. "There's nothing to really see. Just a black eye."

"Like fuck it's just a black eye!" Rey shouted making Rosalinda jump in her seat. "Who did this to you?"

She ignored his words, rubbing the sides of her arms for comfort.

If only she could tell him. She wanted to, but her mind and body were so raw, it was going to take a good while for her to pull her walls back down. They were no longer bricks but, solid titanium walls, impenetrable and protective.

She wanted to scream and shout; she wanted to stomp her feet and cry. She wanted to stop the being so defenseless but she damn couldn't help it.

What really happened was because of her inability of not seeing people's true intentions, she trusted too quick and nieve to trust them. Her heart was broken twice. Julian was a sick man who used women and discarded them days later then there was Leon, he was the worst out of the two.

He used sweet words and actions to get what he wanted. She gave him a chance, and he took complete advantage resulting with a broken and obedient submissive for a pet. At least Julian made his intentions clear after she caught him in the act but Leon.

Anger coursed through her body as she thought of seeing him again.

Leon lured her into feeling things she wanted to feel, all while convincing her that he was going to keep her safe and feel wanted. All her life she was content alone, she was used to being alone, when Leon came along that changed she began to like his company and getting to know him. His likes and dislikes, gah she was so stupid, it was her own fault. He was nothing more than a conniving con artist.