Chapter 3

P. O. V. Princess Twilight

I was laying in my bed holding a little plush of Sunset that I made, without being able to sleep,I stayed looking at the ceiling.

"Twilight" sounded a low voice,which I recognized has Spike's.

"Come in" I said while sitting up and looking at the door.

The door slowly opens and he appears "Hey,Twi are you alright?"

"Well... yeah... um no, I'm nervous, when the sun comes out I will go to the human world, and well... I want to talk to Sunset but it's making me nervous" I said while playing with my fingers, and feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Twily, you can do it, you have saved Equestria a hundred of times, and you are even a princess. So don' t get you hooves down you can do it, if you want I can go with you" He said smiling and walking toward me, until he got in front of me "You should go to sleep big sis, if you don't you won't have that much energy to go" he leaned and kissed my forehead, I nodded and with the magic turned off the light, after a while my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, turning my head to see the clock and see the time just to see it marking 10:30am, "Oh my god, I have a lot to do! I can't believe I oversleep" I jumped from the bed trowing the sheet to the side, rushing to the bathroom, I was brushing my teeth until I hit the roof of my mouth, without minding the pain, I make my hair, stretched my wings then went out picked my backpack, put some books in and looked at the little plush that was laying in the floor on top of the sheets, I hesitated for a little the walked toward it and took it with my magic, the rushed out of my room

"GOODBYE SPIKE! SEE YOU IN FRONT OF THE PORTAL!" I scream while going outside.

While running trough ponyville, I had to talk to a few people, then arrived at Rarity's house.

"Rarity! I need your he..." I stopped talking, in midway when I notice them in the floor AJ on top of her, there faces where inches away, but the separed form each other and looked at me in surprise.

"I... I'm so so sorry!" I said putting my hands on my face and feeling a light heat on my cheeks. They gave me a little giggle.

"D..don'tcha worry, I... jus' fell on her" she said while standing up, then helping Rarity, with her magic, she takes a hand towel and herself, Applejack's face, then after she finish, Applejack gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Now, what did you wanted, Darling" she said while putting the hand towel away, and organizing a few thing that where in the floor.

"Ah... Yeah well I want to buy something for Sunset" I finish saying it and my face heated a little more.

"Sure" they both say at the same time, Applejack stayed looking behind me, when I looked, just to notice the little plush floating with a purple glow around it. "What is that?" She asked after.

"Well... is a little plush I made, when I was lonely" I said while moving it to show it to them.

"Aww... that is cute!" Rarity said.

"Yeah... thanks" I said and a light pink appear again on my face.

"I kno' wha' ya can get her!!" Said Applejack "Come with me" she finish saying.

She started pushing me outside the house, and Rarity followed us, after she stopped pushing me I continue walking behind them until we where in front of a jewelry shop, we enter it and there were a lot of cute and shining things.

"Look for something you think she will like, well be watching a few thing there" with a smile she walked away with Rarity without saying another word.

'What would Sunset would like? I don't know her that much, maybe a sun necklace or one with stars' with that on my mind I started to look around the shop, around and hour and a half later, I looked at the clock that was on the wall of the shop that was marking 12:45pm, without having luck, I started to walk toward the girls 'maybe I won't find one' with that one my head I arrive to where the girls were.

"Girls, I can't find anything" I said while my ears were down and I was about to cry.

"Hey sugarcube don't be sad, will help you find one, come on" Applejack said smiling.

The 3 of us started looking again, for a few more minutes until the voice of Rarity startle me.

"OMG! THIS ONE IS PERFECT! TWILIGHT!" AJ and I started walking toward her, just to see her, holding the necklace with her magic.

"Look" she said while handing it to me, I took it with my magic and got a closer look, it was beautiful, a combination of the sun and stars.

"Is tha' alrigh'?" Applejack said behind me, I just nodded "well ya' better get goin' if ya' wanna be there" she said while looking at the clock that now was marking 1:43pm.

I started walking toward the cashier to buy it, after I paid, we all left, leaving them in there house I said bye to both of them, when I arrive at the mirror, Spike was already the with Ember by his side, I smile and walked toward them.

"Hey guys, nice to see you again Princess Ember" I said leaning forward.

I hear a chuckle some her "Twi, we are both princesses you shouldn't bow, beside were are like sisters" she said with a smile.

"Alright, Hey Spike, can you send a letter to Princess Celestia and tell her we are going to go to the human world?" I said looking at him, he smile and took out a paper and a pen.

"Well it have been a while since you asked that, so sure why not" after he finish writhing it down he send it, after a few minutes a letter a arrive to us.

*Dear Princess Twilight, be careful not to get in trouble, I'll be taking care of a few duties and the ones I had for you, I'll give them to my little sister. See you later enjoy*

I just smile then looked at Spike "Ready?" I ask him, he nodded and then looked at Ember just to kiss her in the cheek, a light shade of red appear on her cheeks.

"Be careful" she said.

Spike and I looked at each other then back to the mirror and walked in the portal.
------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update, a few things came up.....

Spike say big sis, cuz there are together since they were little (you guys know that)

What do you think it will happen after? Will she be able to see Sunset or not? Will Sunset won't like the gift?

Well this one is a bit short than normal, but hope you guys are enjoying my story :3...

~enjoy this chapter~ ♡