THE FIRST DOCTOR'S APPT.

It has been a couple of days since their date and it is now time for Harry's first doctor's appointment. Louis doesn't want to wake him up but he knows that he has too. He slowly goes into their bedroom and gently climbs into bed beside Harry. Louis gently shakes Harry to get him to wake up and it takes a couple of minutes before Harry begins to stir. Harry tells Louis to leave him alone and let him sleep, but Louis is not having any of that. Louis then leans down and kisses Harry on his lips and tells him that he needs to get up so they can go to the doctor.

Harry opens his eyes and looks at Louis and asks him how long does he have before they have to leave to go and Louis tells him that he has about an hour and a half. Louis tells him to get up and get a bath, and then come down stairs so he can eat a little something before they leave. Harry asks him if either Liam or Niall are going with them and Louis tells him that both are going with them. He then asks Louis if he can go run him a bubble bath and Louis gets up and goes into the bathroom and begins running the water.

Harry climbs out of bed and as he is getting up, he gets the feeling of having to throw up. So he runs into the bathroom and leans over the toilet. Louis comes up behind him and gently rubs his back, telling him everything is going to be okay. Harry tells him that he will be glad when the morning sickness is over and he will not have to run to the bathroom every time he wakes up. Louis tells him that the doctor will give him something to help reduce the morning sickness. He helps Harry up off the floor and helps him get undressed. Louis then helps Harry into the tub, where Louis then strips and tells Harry that he is going to join him. Harry scoots up some and that allows Louis to climb in behind him.

Louis bathes Harry gently so that he is not being jostled around to much. He is afraid if Harry is moved around a lot, this will cause him to get sick again and Louis doesn't like to see Harry getting sick. They both get out of the tub, and Louis dries them both off. They go back into the bedroom, where they both get dressed. Louis puts on a pair of skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt. Harry puts on a pair of lace panties, a pair of leggings, and one of Louis' shirts. The smell of Louis helps calm Harry down when he is upset, so why not wear one of his shirts when he is already happy and make him even happier.

Liam and Niall are in the kitchen getting breakfast ready for when Harry and Louis come down stairs. Niall has been watching Harry cook and has learned a few things, so he is making waffles. Liam is cutting up some fruit and making Harry something to drink. A couple of minutes before everything is ready, Louis and Harry come down the stairs. Louis has his arm wrapped around Harry and he is placing kisses on his head. Once Harry smells the food, he runs away from Louis and into the kitchen to get to the food. Louis comes in behind him and jokes with Harry about he sees how it is. Food is more important than me, and Harry tells him that is not true, but he is starving. Niall and Liam start to laugh when they hear the two of them talking about food.

Louis sits Harry down and then brings him a plate with three waffles and a bowl of fruit. Liam brings Harry a glass of juice and sits it down by his plate. When the others get their plates and sit down, Harry is already half way done with his food. Louis goes to grab a piece of fruit and Harry growls at him and pulls it closer to him. Niall begins to laugh and tells Louis not to touch a pregnant omegas food, you might get hurt. Louis rolls his eyes at Niall and tells him to shut up and that Harry would not hurt him. Liam tells him to try and take more food from Harry and see if he doesn't get hurt. Louis goes to take a piece of fruit, and Harry stabs him with his fork and tells him MY FOOD GET YOUR OWN. Liam and Niall bust out laughing at them.

When they finish eating, they go and get their shoes on and head out the door for Harry's appointment. They get to the office and Louis helps Harry out of the car and wraps his arm around him as they walk into the office. Louis sits Harry down in a chair and then goes and checks him in for his appointment. He comes back and sits down by him and whispers how much he loves him and how he can't wait to see the baby growing inside of him. It doesn't take long before Harry is being called back to see the doctor. Harry is weighed and has his vitals checked. He is then told that the doctor will be with him in just a few minutes.

A few minutes later, a doctor comes in and introduces herself as Dr. Erin Green. She tells Harry and Louis that they can just call her Erin. Erin looks over Harry's chart and tells him that all of his vitals look good and then asks him to lay down so that she can do the ultrasound. Harry lays down and lifts his shirt, the doctor tells Harry that the gel will be cold as she puts it on his belly. She then grabs the wand and moves it around his belly. Louis is watching as she does this and when she stops, Louis looks up at the screen. Erin shows them the picture of their baby, as she takes a closer look, she sees that there is two of them. Harry asks her what is wrong and she tells him that nothing is wrong, he is just going to be have twins. Louis looks down at Harry with tears in his eyes and whispers to him that he loves him and then leans down and gives him a kiss.

She asks them how many pictures that they would like to have of the babies and Harry tells her that they would like to have four. Erin tells them that she will be right back and while she is gone Louis asks why four. Harry tells him that way both of them have one and they can give one to both Liam and Niall. Louis tells him that he loves how he includes Niall and Liam in their lives as much as he does. Harry tells him that if it wasn't for the two of them, they wouldn't be here right now. Louis tells him that it is a true statement, because both of them saw him before they told Louis about him. Harry tells Louis that Liam and Niall are apart of their family, even though they are not blood. He also tells Louis that he can't wait to tell them that they are having twins.

A couple of minutes later, Erin comes in and hands them the pictures and tells them that Harry will have to come in every couple of weeks because he is going to be having twins. As they leave, Louis stops and gets the next few appointments for Harry before they walk out to Liam and Niall. When they come out, Liam and Niall come up and ask how did the appointment go and Harry tells them that they will discuss everything over lunch. Louis comes up behind Harry and wraps his arms around him and asks where he would like to go next and Harry tells him that he would like to go get something to eat.

They head out and go to an Italian restaurant because that is what Harry is wanting. When they are seated, the waitress asks what would they like to drink and Louis tells her that him and Harry will be having Sprite, Liam and Niall tell her that both of them will have Dr. Pepper. Before she leaves, Harry asks if she can bring some breadsticks and she says she will bring them when she comes back with the drinks. They all enjoy their lunch and then they go home so they can tell the pack about Harry being pregnant. The entire pack is excited for them and congratulates them.