Mistakes

--------------------------------------------------

Izaya's pov:

As shizu-chan pulled me in for another kiss which was rougher than the last, I couldn't help but melt into it. I have to admit, he was a good kisser. And I wasn't! Before I knew it, the protozoan lifted me up and threw me gently down on the bed, crawling on top of me. I'm confused. "Shizu-chan? What business could you possibly have with me on my bed?" I asked. He sighed clearly irritated and glared at me. "I swear flea, you can be even dumber than you look sometimes!" He grunted. "Hey, shut the fuck up, I'm fabulous!" I shouted back annoyed. Dumb? I'm the hottest guy on the planet! "look at what situation you're in right now and answer me what part of it do you not get!?" He sighed.

I thought for a moment and mentally slapped myself for not noticing. Maybe this depression's getting to my brain.
"H-HOW DID IT COME TO THIS!?" I blurted trying to struggle out of his strong grip. " you know izaya, for a man who runs a lot, you're pretty slow at analyzing what situations you might get yourself involved in." He chuckled. By now, I could swear i was a red fucking tomato that was ready to burst.

Then, the protozoan slowly leaned in and connected our lips once more, more deep and passionately this time. I gasped between the kiss when I felt his hands slide under my shirt. "Mnnph! Mnn!" I struggled. But to no avail. I slowly gave in slid my hands around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue explored my mouth to every inch. He gave my tongue a light suck before breaking away form the kiss and kissing his way down my neck. He gave a little suckle on my neck and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped through my lips. My eyes widened along with his as he stared at me in shock. I quickly covered my mouth and looked away from him. What the fuck did I just do!? This is sooooo frustrating! I'm dying of embarrassment Shizu-chaaaaaaannn!!!!

"Izaya..." the blond spoke softly before going back to leaving marks on my neck. I tightly clamped my hand over my mouth to stop the constant moans that dared to escape from my lips. "Don't hold back your voice. I want to hear you moan." He spoke ever so shamelessly. I blushed even harder if possible as his hands reached for my shirt. "W-wai-ah!" My protest came out as a moan. I can't believe this is happening! He gently lifted my shirt above my head took it off throwing it in some unknown corner of the room. Well I'm relieved  he didn't rip it into two separate pieces. I really like that shirt. I covered my face with a pillow as soon as he started to eye my upper body with lust. "You have a nice body flea..." he mumbled. "Excuse me!?" I squeaked . Then Panicked immediately as I felt his fingers caress my flat torso and lightly trace around my navel. "It's so...white...and slim...and your ni-" I interrupted him by smacking a pillow in his  face. "I DON'T NEED THE COMMENTARY!!" I shouted at him rather aggressively. He chucked and nodded.

Ugh! How did it come to this? He then slowly leaned  in and started to deliver small kisses, licks and suckles all over my chest. "Ngh!" I bit back a moan to which he seemed a bit irritated. " i told you not to hold your voice back!" And with that he dived in and bit my defenseless neck . "Shizu-cha-ah! Sto-! Ah!" My loud moans filled the room. After a while, he let go and started to unbutton my pants which really got me off the edge. "S-stop!" I panicked. "Don't want to." He replied childishly. It wasn't funny though. I was scared out of my mind. "Please Shizu-chan! D-don't!" He ignored my cries and threw my belt away, slowly starting to slide my pants off as well. But before he could do anything else, my reflexes got the best of me. I slapped his across the face with all my strength and picked myself up, sprinting down the stairs and out into the could snow. I heard him call my name from behind, but I didn't bother to look back. I just need to keep running. I don't care what my destination is, I just need to get away from him!

Shizuo's pov:

"IZAYA!" I literally screamed his name running after him. But he just ignored me and sped up his pace. Damn! When was the last time he ran this fast? "IZAYA! JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted even louder as he started to disappear from my sight. I stopped soon enough, trying to catch my breath. And by now,he was already out of sight. Fuck! I really screamed up this time! Just when I realized I like him and things were getting better between us, I just had to go and pull this stunt! Good job me! Now how am I gonna find him out in this weather. Not to mention, I think a blizzard's coming soon. Which means I don't have much time. With that thought set in mind, I ran as fast as I could in the direction where the informant had run. " just wait izaya. I'm gonna find you, no matter where you head...I promise."

-----------------------------------------------------