Chapter 1: Lilian

I was quick to be quiet. I knew they could smell me that's why I stayed where I was in the maple tree.

I knew it wouldn't be long for them to figure out I was gone but its worth the try.
I heard snarling from half a mile away. They were getting closer I could feel it, I couldn't run. I wasn't fast like they were so I stayed where I was.

The snarling got louder and three wolves came from my right. Two of them were grey with a hint of white. They were the twins. The other was the Alpha he was completely black. Like the soul he had.
They stopped and sniffed the air oh I prayed the smell of the maple covered my scent.
The twins let out a growl and then kept walking but the Alpha stayed a moment before he followed his beta and omega.

Once a few minutes past. I jumped down and took off running. Only to be tackled to the ground. I knew who it was.

On top of me was the Alpha.
All he did was snarl while the twins circled around us.

Alpha Xzavier shifted to where he was on top of me cloth less.
"That wasn't smart little pup"

Just to be fair. I wasn't a pup.
"I don't want to any more. Please Alp-"

"You disobeyed a direct order from your Alpha! You know the consequences"

He stood up and nodded towards the twins. They said something in their mind link and took off running.
My breathing was ragged from I looked around to see if my any chance the odds would be in my favor but with Alpha Xzavier standing on top of me I didn't think so.

Soon four pack members came running through the woods. All clothed. Thank god.

"Alpha"
They greeted.
Alpha Xzavier replied in a curt nod.

"Please take Lilian here to her room"

No, no, no.

The twins took off running as two of the other lack member grabbed me and began to take me to the pack house. I knew what my consequences were. But he gave me a worse punishment since I was different. It was torturous beating its what it felt like anyway.

"No, I'm sorry I won't do it again!"
I shouted as Alpha Xzavier followed all the while smirking. With his claws extended.

"I know you won't"

I layed there on my stomach on the floor asy back continued to bleed as I silently cried. From the wipping I just received. Instead of whips they use their claws. It was painful and since I wasn't full wolf I didn't heal normally. It took hours. Sometimes a whole day depending on the punishment.

It wasn't always like this. Things were fine up until it was time for me to shift. And when I didn't all their theories were right that's when they turned on me. For being different.
That's when I turned into their 'entertainment' so to speak.

The sharp pain in my back brought me back from my thoughts. I wanted this to end, but I knew that was the easy way.
I tried my best to sit up and make my way to the bathroom. But it made the pain worse, and that's was when I let darkness take over.

I woke up with my back fully healed and a upset stomach.
I washed myself up and then went down to see if I was allowed to eat yet.

"Lilian! you bitch"
Oh great.

I turned to see Elizabeth Gracen stomping her way towards me. I didn't understand what I did to her this time.
I was about to ask what. When a slap landed a crossed my face.

"That's for making moves on my mate!"

Another hit to the face

"And that's for being ugly"

Then she walked off. Like nothing happened while. I stood there dumbfounded holding my now sore cheek.
I couldn't fight back I knew that.
Last time I fought back I got the blame for everything and everyone ignored me and believing her. Which made it worse on me since I apparently 'lied' to the Alpha. Everyone lies to the Alpha but I wasn't allowed to do that. Not that I did.

I heard laughing and turned to see the twins.
Oh they're the packs fuck boys, both Mate less. Good riddance to.

"She's right you know. You look like shit. I mean your mate if you have one that is. Will never want you you're an abomination"
Then they walked away.

This was a daily thing. Except that was something new.
Knowing you're an abomination. Knowing your whole pack thinks you're an abomination was something you never wanted to hear.
Yeah I knew I was different and I hear them talking but never once did they call me that. and it hurt worse than knowing I may never have a mate. The thing was they were right.

I returned to my room and sat there on my bed and let sleep take me. That's one thing I can count on. Is sleep. Only thing is I wake up.

"Don't give up not yet"
A voice rang through the darkness of my surroundings.

Just then two figures stood in the distance. One with a pure white light, a women who wore a white flowing dress with long blonde hair. The other I didn't see the face but the figure I could tell was a man. As for the light it was was aa type of neutral color and all it did was reach his hand out to me. I wanted so badly to grab it.

"Its ok my child. He will not harm you. I want you to know his touch"

I looked from the women to the faceless man.
"I can't bad things come from being touched"

I swore I seen a tear fall from the women but I couldn't tell. I took a step back and crossed my arms over my stomach. If only my dreams didn't betray me.