Chapter 2: Lilian

After I woke up feeling drained and still sore from my beating not to mention my dream. I still didn't understand why I dreamt it but it brought up memories. Ones I rather forget.

After what seemed like a very long morning shower I dressed in worn out blue jeans and a grey T-shirt with matching bra and underwear.
As I walked into my room there say Alpha Xzavier on my bed, shirtless and his pants undone.

I went to turn around and walk out but he stopped me and pulled me in.
"Now Lilian I've had a rough meeting so you're going to help me make my day better. Got it"
I went for the door again but he shut it and blocked it. This was the first time he ever came to my room. Only time he was here to throw an order at me and whatever punishment it was that day or week. Which always ended in me getting a new scar.

"That's an order"
He locked the door and walked over to me. I kept walking back from him until my back hit the wall.

"You know how this works. Or would you like me bring in the twins"
I shook my head all the while keeping my head low.
The twins were the worse. It's only at night when they try something.

"Good"
He grabbed my arm and pulled me so that I am in front of the bed.
He sat in front of me.
I stood there trying to make myself invisible.

"Take it off"
He ordered once more.
I still didn't move.

"I said take it off!"
His Alpha tone almost brought me to my knees. I prayed to the Moon Goddess with everything I had to turn my luck around to take me away from this pack. I prayed that many times in my lifetime and all those times my prayers were ignored. Why I had no idea. I just wished I wasn't different.

Instead whenever bored the Alpha tried to find something I did wrong or just make comments about my spoiled blood. Not that I knew that already but what I didn't know was why everyone didn't like people like me. Especially Alpha Xzavier.

He was now walking around me like a wolf did his prey. His eyes weren't fully black but they were close to it. I didn't understand what made him so dark.

"Alpha! We got trouble" Her was interrupted when a a knock came from the door.

Oh thank the moon goddess!

"Fuck!"
Alpha Xzavier exclaimed and walked to the door. Once he was and the door shut I quickly put my clothes on. Once I opened the door, I heard shouting.

"I don't care. Get the girl! I have business to finish and don't let the rogues past the boundary!"
Alpha Xzavier shouted.
I heard many 'yes Alphas' just as I heard the door burst open.

That was when all hell broke loose. I looked over the banister of the stairs and there were wolves everywhere. My guess they were rogues then one person walked in shouting.

"Take everything!"
Screams came from outside.
Out of the corner of my eye, there stood a wolf on the steps looking at me. With lust filled eyes. I looked over the ledge of the banister then back at the wolf. I took the banister and jumped. Only hoping I would land on my feet and just that I did.
Once landed I made a run for it.

Rogues came from everywhere and they were dragging women out of their houses along with children.
As one charged for I took off running in the opposite direction.
Though when there stood a rogue with a child by the neck only then did I stop running and grabbed the man's hand and bit it. Hard. Causing him to drop the child. As I suffered the blow.

He didn't say anything just grabbed me and when he did his eyes went black. Another man grabbed me from behind and dragged me through the woods.

"Let me go!"
I screamed as loud as I could.
and I kept screaming.
I didn't fight. I never learned so there's not much I can do besides scream and for example bite.

"Shut up!" The man yelled as he threw me to the ground then got to eye level.

This is not my day.

He looked me head to toe and smiled.
"You're unmated?"
I didn't say anything just got up as fast as I could and ran. I didn't make it far before he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me so hard I landed and got the air knocked out of me.
He sat on top of me with a knife at my throat.

I took that chance to spit on him and attempted to squirm out from under him. He brought back his fist and punched me in the face so hard me head went to the side.
My vision was slightly blurry but I didn't miss the feeling of my pants being undone.

What is everyone's problem with women today?
I was truly curious and frightened.
I tried kicking him off as I felt something at my entrance.

I screamed again. Louder this time. I was terrified right now. He pulled my head with a hand full of hair. He stopped for a moment and then just before he entered me.
A loud growl came from somewhere a growl that made me terrified even more but happy. And just like that my soon to assaulter was gone. I fixed my pants and stood up and just as I did. I heard rustling beside me and looked there stood a five foot nine white wolf tearing my assaulter to pieces.

I suddenly found myself having trouble breathing I leaned on the tree and looked at the wolf who was now staring down at the lifeless body the wolf was gorgeous he was a complete white nothing else just white. I couldn't tell his rank because I was to panicked to care.

That's when it went black.