Chapter 4: Lilian

I didn't know where I was. Or who I was with. All I know in front of stood some stranger that smelled of wood spoke and a calming smell of pine was an Alpha. That didn't help though. It was when he stepped towards me did I react.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted and scooted away from him. Trying to make myself disappear in the bed.

"It's OK I-"
He stepped closer.

"Stay away from me!" I screamed and scooted back further into the bed and brought my knees to my chest. Where was I and who is he. One of the rogues?

Oh god.

I felt the tears swell up in my eyes. I rested on my knees and let them flow.

"Hey" he said soothingly. It almost helped if he hasn't have touched me.

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone"
I was back to being terrified.
And what's that damn smell. It led to him but I didn't get why it was so alluring. He was also a wolf by the smell to.

"You're scared of me"
He said lowly and took a step back with hurt and sadness in his eyes.

Just then some strange man walked in with two others.
As they walked closer I jumped out the bed and made a run for it. Just as I did the two blocked the door. Giving me no choice but to continue backing away from the strange men.

"It's ok I'm Rick I'm a doctor"
He held up both hands and kept taking steps closer cautiously.

"Stay away. Please!"
I didn't know it but I was now backed into a corner.
"we just want to help"
Just then the two men came and stood either side of the guy who just said his name was Rick.

"No! Stop, stay away from me"
I screamed. They were to close. They were wolves. Unmated wolves and that's what made it worse. I know what they do.

"You're scaring her. Enough"
The guy across the room told them. But the older guy Rick kept coming towards me.

"We're just trying to help"
One of the guy closer to Rick said.
I fell to the ground and backed away further. Praying for the wall to open up. That's when the tears started again.

"I said enough!!"
The guy roared. They stopped immediately. I held my ears and kept my eyes shut. The force almost knocked me to my butt.

"Please! No, no, no"
I cried.
The room was silent then I heard the door shut. I looked up and seen everyone but the guy that's smells like wood smoke and pine stood there and looked at me. He was fighting something.

He walked around the bed and stepped in my direction but stopped when I moved away. He then left quietly with his head down.

Flashback:

"Oh come on"
The twins said in unison as the room with the unmated males sat.

I stood there with my arms crossed around my stomach and my head down.
"Fine" one of the males laughed and got up.
In one swift motion I was against the wall and my shirt was ripped off.
I tried pushing him off but he took both my hands in one of his.

"This may hurt" he whispered in my ear. As he brought out a pocket knife and cut my just below my bra.

"Stop!"
I begged.

They all laughed as they took turns with the 'abomination'. They made me do more than this.
Since I was the packs 'abomination' I was considered their entertainment. Alphas orders.

One by one they came up and made their mark. No matter my pleas and objectioms. The Alpha let them do it.

"Twins! Twins!"
They shouted just as they came up
"Alpha says we you need a break"

That when they took me upstairs.
I knew the rules and I knew my command if I told anyone I will be sentenced a traitor and a killer and taken care of. That's one command I was scared of breaking.
No matter how much I faught against their hold they still dragged me upstairs. Only later joined by the others who wanted to join them in my beating.

"Now-

Flashback over

That was four days before Rogues came and before I passed out. I couldn't stop remembering it now. Worse I couldn't help but get reminded of it.

I still sat in the corner already missing that smell of smoke and pine. I stopped crying now but I refused to move. Only when did the door open did I move.

"Hi I thought you may be hungry"
Said the lady. She was older than I was, she looked a bit like the guy who smells so nice. She sat the tray she was holding on the bed and then stepped back and sat on the floor opposite of me.

"The lunch isn't that great here. So I brought something from home. Its stew made with meat my husband hunted just this morning"
She smiled only then did I catch her scent. She was a Luna. I bowed my head and kept it down.
She let out a small laugh.

"No need for that. Why don't you tell me about yourself? What pack you belong to. Maybe a name"
She paused. I kept my head down and shook my head.
If I tell them they'll send me back to Xzavier and his dogs. I wasn't saying anything.

"Can I show you what I made? It looks good. Promise"

I heard shuffling on the floor. When I looked up. She had the tray and was walking up to me. She stopped where she stood once I moved further along the wall.

"Ok um how about I tell you something. About myself and you come to me"
She gave a motherly smile. One I didn't know.
I wasn't agreeing to anything. But by the looks of it she wasn't leaving either.

"I'm married, if I must say he can act like a child. Sometimes. I have two children. One you've met. He brought you here. And the other is off with her mate. And I make a mean venison pie" she sat there with the tray in front her.
I looked from her to the stew she's made it smelt amazing but I wasn't sure she was teasing me to get me to move or not.

I looked away from her and put my head back on my knees.