{Safety} - Anakin Skywalker

Hi cuties this is a request from @padme_skywalker__ hope you like it lovely 💖 sorry it took so long I was doing hw while writing this and I kept on getting side tracked

Work count : 1811 words

"I really don't need you here." I told my boyfriend, Anakin Skywalker, and his master as well as my brother Obi Wan Kenobi

They had come after there being threats against me. Obi Wan and Anakin, being the overprotective men they were for me, had to make sure that I was safe from these threats. After their presence had been known, the threats elevated to actual murderous attempts. Although I wouldn't admit it aloud, I was glad Anakin and Obi Wan were here. It was more ensuring for me that they would find the killer soon enough for me to be able to go back to rightfully ruling my people on Stewjon. (Obi Wan's home planet)

Anakin shook his head," You do. It's more than threats now, (Y/N). It's actual attempts to hurt you."

He took my hand in his, lacing our fingers together. Obi Wan was the only one that knew of our relationship and although he had disliked Anakin at first because of how overprotective my brother was of me, he grew to appreciate how much Anakin cared for me.

"Anakin's right, my love." Obi Wan said in a stern tone," We can't risk not having you protected."

I rolled my eyes," I can take care of myself, thank you very much."

"I know." Obi Wan chuckled," But let us do this. At least for me as your big brother."

"I don't have any choice either way." I huffed

Anakin chuckled," You'll be fine until we get to find the assassin. We'll protect you."

I sighed," Just do it quickly, yeah? I'd rather be ruling my people with freedom instead of having to be cooped up in the palace with nothing to do."

"And here I thought you'd love us being here." Obi Wan shook his head, his hand over his heart, pretending that he was hurt

I smiled and shook my head at his childishness," I love it whenever you visit I just never like the instances in which we have to meet." I sighed as I looked over the beautiful city, smiling as I watched the townspeople

"We won't meet this way after the war ends." Anakin smiled sadly, wrapping his arm around my waist

"I hope so." I murmured softly

I smiled at him thankfully before looking over at Obi Wan," How is Owen?"

Owen was our brother and weirdly enough Anakin's step brother. He also approved of our relationship which made me happy and I made visits to Tatooine to see him and his girlfriend. (Owen is thought of to be Obi Wan's brother so that's why I'm here including this cutiepie)

"I obviously can't really reveal myself without him knowing who I am but I've looked over him. He's done well." Obi Wan smiled

"He's wondering when you'll come back to visit." Anakin noted

I smiled softly," It's been a while since I've last seen him. I suppose I should visit soon."

"I could go with you when you do." Anakin offered

I knew he missed his step brother/brother in law and I smiled, nodding," Of course, darling." I leaned up to kiss his cheek lovingly before leading the two men away from the balcony and through the hallways of my large palace," How's the war? Is it bad to say that I'm glad that it hasn't come to Stewjon?"

Obi Wan hummed softly in thought for a few moments to think of an answer," I wouldn't describe the war as good or bad. It's more as..."

"Never ending?" I offered and he nodded," It's been going on for so long.. I don't suppose that there could be any diplomatic and peaceful solution to all this warfare."