16

*therapist up top*

"So what are your names? " the blonde haired therapists asked us.

"My name is Jasmine Park. " I said politely.

"Namjoon." He said looking at me for a second. His hands were folded on his lap and looked at the therapist.

"Well my name is Perrie Edwards. You can call me Dr. Edwards. " she said. We nodded slowly.

"So why are we here? " Namjoon said.

"I was told that you two were experiencing problems in your relationship. " she answered me and Namjoon laughed for a good minute exchanging looks.

"Dr we are not dating. " Namjoon said.

"Well I hear you are quite something. " she said lightly laughing.

"So tell me about you two. " it was quiet for a moment until she said

"So you two sleep together?"
"We have sex. " he said.

"Same thing."

"Well yeah. "

"But you hate eachother? "

"Hell yeah. " we said at the same time.
I hate him so much I'd kill him in a heartbeat.

"But how do you know this? " he asked.

"W-"

"Did you tell her?!" He looks at me angrily.

"No, " I said.

"I thought we weren't telling anyone? " he said sitting up from his seat.

"Well i-"

"You obviously did. "

I huffed in annoyance and took a breath.

"Guys calm do-"

"Shut the fuck up you don't know anything! " Namjoon yelled and walked out the room. I was left in an room with pure awkwardness.

"Hey, Miss Park, I have a feeling something will happen with you two. " she said as I stood up.

"Well,  I don't think so. " I said awkwardly.  I wipe my palms on my thigh's and start to leave.

"Someday he is going to come to you begging for forgiveness,  saying he loves you. You will do the same. " she said.

"Well,  Dr. Edwards,  not all stories have grea endings." I walk out and call Jay to have her pick me up since Namjoon left me.

This a crappy ass chaptermy apologies!