Chapter 1 [Everything is not okay]

You woke up in bed by your old alarm as you sat up slowly. You placed your right hand on your head feeling pain from the bruise from the day before. You retrieved your hand back as you saw dried blood on your hand palm. You sighed as your feet landed on the ground, walking to your dresser and grabbed a few cloths. You place your cloths on your bed as you striped and took a warm shower

-Small Time Skip brought to you by Author who is being really descriptive!-

You changed into your cloths as you grabbed your backpack that was on the floor and walked out of your room. "(Y/N)!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, NOW!!" Ugh.. Here we go again.
You went down the steps quickly as you came face to face with your father who was glaring at you. "Go make breakfast or you want to see the end of your life." Your dad threatened as you dropped your bag and grabbed things in the fridge as you began to cook for your dad's meal. But you didn't cook anything for your self.

You made your father eggs on the side of bacon and bread. You served him as he glancing at you who was looking away. Your father didn't say anything but eat the food. "Go to school, you damn child." He calmly said. You grabbed your bag as you went out of the front door and walked to your school.
You arrived in a short time since you lived near by. You had no friends, and kids think your a weird person since you talk to yourself a couple of times. The biggest bully in school was Jason. He would beat up anyone who stands in his way as he got a sibling named "Chara" Who disappeared years ago. You sighed once more as you walked to your first class period which was Geometry. You opened the door as all eyes were on you. You walked down row to row to get to your desk as you glanced at a few boys who was holding in there giggle while they were staring at you. You ignored the thought as you sat in your desk and removing a few notebooks for the class. You glanced around and saw a substitute teacher come in as your (E/C) eyes widen a bit since it was a goat lady. "Greetings, I am Mrs. Toriel." She introduced. "Your teacher will not be here today since she had a doctors appointment today." Everyone nodded as you did as well. 'Okay.. This is getting interesting' You thought

Your first class was done as everyone stood up and cleaned up their mess and packed everything they need. You did as well. You were the last one to leave but Toriel grabbed your arm. "Wait. Someone told me to give this to you." She said. "Here, Take this. They told me that you have to keep it. Please do not trash it to rip it." Toriel handed you a piece of paper as you looked at the letter. "N " The paper said. You gave a confused expression and decided to ask Toriel about it but the door was closed. You sighed as you placed the paper in your pocket and grabbed your bag and walked to your second class.

Your 2nd class was Art. As the class ended, your teacher told you that there was a message for you. They handed you a piece of paper that had another letter. "I" You were confused once more. You sorta getting it. 'Maybe in every class I go. There is another letter' You thought as you made your way towards your Writing class.
And yet. There was another piece of paper for you. You read it. "G" Huh.. are these letters trying to spell something?' You asked your self. You made your way to period 4 which was Math. But there was something different. You made your way towards your math class as you entered the class. There was no one there. Not even a SOUL. You looked and the teachers desk that had a piece of paper. "H" You grabbed the piece of paper as you saw a real note from your teacher. "Dear Students, I'm not here today and no one was available to cover my place. Go ahead and go to your next class. I'll be here tomorrow." The board said. You sighed as you walked out the room and went to your next class.
Your 6th period was technology. You made your way but was stopped by a teacher. "Are you, (Y/N)?" They asked. You nodded. "Yes, I am." You responded. "Oh! Someone told me to give this to you!" They said as they handed you a piece of paper. "I don't know what it means though. I'll see you around!" They said as they ran off. "T" A vision popped into your head as you took out the other letters. You spelled it in order and read, "NIGHT" You were getting interested as you continued to make your way to technology class.

After the class was done, your teacher called your name. "Here, Take this." He handed you the paper as you read it out loud. "M" You were expecting the letters were done, but there was still more. You carried your way towards band/orchestra.
As usual, class ended shorter than before since lunch arrived in time. Your teacher placed a piece of paper in you pocket as you sensed his touch. You grabbed the paper in your pocket. "A" You were beginning to feel very curious as you made your way towards the cafeteria. You brought your own lunch in stead of the school lunch since you thought there food tasted terrible. You sat in the corner of the table as there was a huge gap in between the other student. You were used to it as you began to eat your sandwich. Until someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see Frisk. "Oh. Hey." You greeted. "Hey, (Y/N)." They said. "Someone told me to give this to you so.." They placed the piece of paper on the table as you glanced at it. "Asriel is calling me. See ya around!" Frisk said as they walked away. You un folded the piece of paper as you read the letter, "R" You were getting a feeling that someone was pulling at trick on you but you ignored it. You continued to eat the sandwich once again.

There was a few classes left as you continued your way. You sighed once more as you started getting pretty tired. You were going to your last class but was interrupted by Jason. The biggest bully in school. You sweat dropped as you tried to walk pass him but he grabbed your arm. "Where you you think your going?" They asked. Your expression turned into horror as they pulled back and slammed you into the ground. You groaned in pain as you coughed blood. "Heh. You know what people say, Someone who messes with me will have a "NIGHTMARE" " They took something out of there pocket and threw the paper into your face. "Hehe. We'll continue this tomorrow, present." Jason said as they walked away laughing sarcastically. You unfolded the paper and read it. "E" Your eyes widen. You ran towards your last class and opened the door. Little did you know that Jason was your classmate.

You tiredly sighed as you stood up form your desk since school was over. You took out all the papers teachers and student gave you and spelled them in each order once again. "NIGHTMARE" Your eyes widen as you felt scared. You grabbed all of the pieces as you walked out of the school. You ran towards home as you felt every eye on you. And didn't even know the person who created the letters was watching you from a certain tree.

Words: 1334
:)