II

TWO

Lily made friends in her brand-new locality; wonderful and beautiful friends. She made some enemies too...in person... And most of them were Anya's friends...

The term 'friend' may not suit the condition since no friends would form groups and corner and scream at you; would they? No, they won't.

Therefore, if it had something to do with Anya, negatively or whatever, then she had to be a part of it, even if she despised her role in it. It's not like she was one shrouded with a grudge struck aura but it was Lily with her never-ending love and affection for her baldy elder sister.

That was what exactly bugged Lily.

No matter what Anya say, "I know what I am doing!" or "You're too young for this!" the words just bang her head and bounce back, because she knew the truth; because they all thought she was immature. And young? And what? She was just a year younger!

Anya was being an immature, it was her idiot of a father who was immature, it was her family that was immature it was Michael-

Oh... He was so....

Why couldn't he just accept her?! Why couldn't he just stop being him?!

It killed her to sit beside him everyday and stare; it stung and pricked her inside to see him giving importance to her sister but NOT her. Why?! That hazel-headed fair boy was not looking at her, why? Was something wrong with her? Or was that her personality lacked perfection?

Oh, perfection... It literally imitated from his self, enveloping each and everyone on his way, enveloping her with that warm buzzing feeling which curled up into a ball and sat stubbornly inside her stomach.

And so stubborn was Anya. Stupid and Idiotic sister whom she adored so much but...but, she was odd...

She never listened to her and still acted as if that monster was their father. Father, the word itself switches on her temper. ..

Maybe Anya should just space out from her own imaginative world and open herself to others.

At least she knew how to make friends, but Anya? It's a miracle how Neo became her friend.

That 22 year old boy(who happened to be a high-earning manager) was one strange character she discovered; clothes tattered and worn-out-, head covered with a blanket of thick black hair which cascaded over his eyes lightly, adorned with a baseball cap and equally black droopy eyes that absorbed every detail and calculated and analyzed according to his liking. His nails were painted black and he dressed oddly, just as his personality.

He would've amused her if he wasn't Anya's friend. That fact marked dullness...

And...he was the idiot who introduced Anya to video games, after which they became like partners.

Oh! How she lamented that moment when he gave those cursed 'Call Of Duty' CDs to Anya...

Then there was this Natalie who Lily guessed was just as crazy as Anya. Both of them were crazy, in their own creepy way. Natalie was more like a twin to Anya; she helped her when needed and kicked her when it was necessary. The difference was, Natalie was pale-skinned whereas Anya was a bit tanned, and otherwise, both of their antics were ridiculously similar. Sometimes it relieved her to find Anya hang out with Neo and Natalie because without them, Lily was scared to believe that Anya might've gone psychotic or schizophrenic or something like that...

Natalie, however, left a scent of suspiciousness which was foreign to Lily. She was a technician and a well known one despite of her tender age and her father who lately worked for 'something' and it was kind of odd and weird to see how over-protective she and her father were of there home.

As if they had an alien in their basement or something. But, she thought it was something... something that was beyond Anya's knowledge...

'Again, whatever it was, was Anya a part of it?' she sometimes asked herself.