The slutty skank

Later that night Nate asked if I would go on a date with him, in all honesty I was happy but did I really want to go on a date with him. He was the arrogant player who rejected me because I was a few pounds overweight and I wasn't his usual slutty skank.

He said he would wait for me downstairs and to be ready by 7pm. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. He said to dress nice but not too fancy so I chose a white dress which ended just above my knees with a brown belt around my waist. I put on my brown louboutins and got my brown purse. I added the last curl to my hair and smiled. I checked the clock which read 6:34pm.

I thought that since I had like 20 minutes to kill that I would go and check on Sam. She was my only friend when I was here 2 years go. Her room still had the same adorable 'S' that her parents brought her when she was a baby. I knocked twice but no-one answered, so I walked in.

"Hey Sam you in-" I was cut off by the picture in front of me. Sam was straddling Nate and they were in a heated make out session. "Ohmygod" I gasped and they both turned to look at me.

I didn't know what I was meant to do but there was only one thing for me to do. Get that bitch off my mate. I walked up to Sam and dragged her by the hair and into the hallway "Get the fuck off my mate!" I shouted at her.

"Babe." Nate said walking up to me putting his arms around me. I managed to get my leg up between his and kneaded him in his crown jewels. "That's for making out with my best friend!" I said before punching him right in the face "and that's for screwing with my feelings, again!"

I turned away from him and towards Sam, who was not standing. I pulled my hand back and punched her square in the nose; she let out the most annoying yelp and fell to the ground. I crouched down beside her and whispered in her ear "Get daddy to fix that; it's looking a little off centre." I said in a bitchy tone before standing up and looking over my shoulder at Nate who looked annoyed; and then my boys, who didn't look impressed either, but the two people I could count on were Indie and Yasmin who were hollering and cheering at me. I flashed them a smile and took off downstairs. I grabbed my car keys figuring that I can't ride a bike in louboutins and a dress. I got in my Porsche and drove.

There was one place I used to go to before. I parked outside the entrance to the graveyard and got out. The gravel crunching underneath my heels as I walked over to the gate. It was locked but that didn't bother me. I took the chain in my hands and snapped it in two and opened the gate just enough to fit me threw. I walked past hundreds of graves and tombstones before I came to a little one in the very far end of the cemetery. My parents didn't want a huge one, just something for us to remember him by. It was a small cross with wolves' engraved in it.

I used to talk to him every night tell him about my day and how I have become a fighter. I knelt down in front of the grave

"I'm so sorry Lance, I know you hated it when I fought and got angry, and I'm sorry I took it out on her, my best friend," I said as the tears started flowing down my face, see the thing is I used to be an okay fighter in my pack, despite my weight issues I used to enjoy it but it looks like I enjoyed Ben and Jerry's and chocolate cake a little bit more. After I left I started going to the gym and after about a year I began fighting and that's what got me here.

Whenever anyone got into a fight I used all my anger from everything and channelled it into the fight. You see when you left I cut off all my emotions, I stopped feeling hurt, guilty or even sadness; I just felt angry and wanted revenge. And now it just proves that I was wrong, I thought I could handle it but I can't. I know I'm meant to love Nate and deep down I do but I'm also developing feelings for another. Right now I can't stand to be near Nate. I kept crying for about 2 hours before a twig snapping stopped me and shook me out of my daze. I spun around standing up in the process and had my fists up.

"Spen's chill!" Johnny said raising his hands in surrender.

"What do you want, if you're here to make me apologise to Sam you can forget it." I said walking past him and sat down on the bench behind him.

"I'm here to see if you're ok, after all you walked in on your mate and your, I'm assuming ex-best friend, making out 20 minutes before he was meant to take you out on a date." he finished and I just burst into tears "shit, sorry sis." he said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.

"Come on let's get you home." he said picking me up in bridal style and carrying me back to his car.

"No I wanna drive my car" I said wriggling out of his grasp and walking over to my car.

"You sure? At least take Yasmin with you" he said gesturing for her to get out of the car.

"Wait, why is Yasmin here?" I asked confused.

"She's my mate, and I know you're going to kill me and stuff but I really do love her." he said as she walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"Its fine, I'm happy for you." I said before walking off to my car with Yasmin hot on my heels.

When we got in the car Yasmin broke the silence.

"Damn girl, you sure know how to throw a punch, I haven't seen you get that angry since you first started out, and you completely totalled your dress." she said pointing to my dress which was now stained with mud, dirt, grass stains and blood.

"Remind me to burn it when I get back. As well as everything else he has given me or her." I said to her which caused her to laugh.

We arrive back at the house within 20 minutes and I was not looking forward to what my punishment was. I not only punched Sam but I punched and kneaded the alpha. Yasmin came round and wrapped an arm around my shoulders giving me a reassuring look. We walked in and everyone stopped and started at us. She just shook her head and mouthed something and took me upstairs and I fell asleep as soon as Yasmin put me on the bed, I heard her say good night and the door closing.

............

I woke up at about 5:30am in the morning and I knew there was one thing I had to do. I was still in the dress I wore yesterday so I stripped out of it and shrugged on some short jersey shorts and a tight tank top and grabbed a duffel bag from my closet. I opened it and threw in all the roses Nate gave me as well as the dress, and the pictures and even the books that they both gave me. I was bare foot and ran out downstairs and into the garden. I got a metal trashcan and started putting all the roses in the bin. The bin was about half the size of me and the roses nearly filled the whole thing. I took out a box of matches and lit 3 and threw them in the bin. Once the roses began to burn I threw in the books and the pictures and then I finally threw in the dress.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nate screamed from his bedroom balcony.

"Getting rid of you and that slut from my life for good," I said "remember this?" I said yanking off the necklace he gave me and throwing it into the fire"

He left the balcony and went back inside his room.

"That's enough Spencer" Nate shouted as he ran towards me throwing water over the fire and then walking over to me.

"What is all of this?" he said pointing to the fire.

"You broke my heart; again. You said you wouldn't, how could you?" I screamed at him.

'Alpha your needed quickly. There has been a small attack from rouges and your third command is down and he's not moving.' His beta Lucas called through mind link.

"We need to go. there been an attack and someone is injured." Nate said pulling me inside.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter I just need to get you safe." he said pushing me towards his bedroom, I stopped him.

"Nate who is it" I said with more force in my voice.

"Johnny"