Chapter 13: How Could You?

My head vibrated and pounded with the bass underneath me as my ears filled up with the faded sound of Ke$ha's C'mon coming up through my pillow.

'We been keeping it PG./ But I wanna get a little frisky;)/ Come gimme some of that yum like a lollipop./ Let me set you free!!'

I clenched the side of my head, instantly wanting it to stop as I forced open my eyes and let the darkness surround me. My arms began to fumble around as I realized I was on abed, and my body felt heavier then it ever had. I began to panic.

What happened Adalaid, come on? What happened last? What was the last thing I did before I woke up here? I groaned as my head ached with pain from me trying to force out memories. That's when it hit me, panic filling up my body like a empty glass as I fumbled from the bed trying desperately to find a light switch. No, this can't be happening to me again. He wouldn't, he couldn't. No! I used my palm to push the switch up before falling against the door hard and letting my body shake in fear, anger, and disbelief.

"How could you?" I asked quietly as I watched his resting body slowly start to awaken. His hand clenched the side of his head as he slowly started to pull himself up and gaze across the room qith squinted eyes. "HOW COULD YOU!?"

"Adalaid?" He asked sounding confused and surprised all at once as he pushed himself off the bed. His shirt was gone, sitting alongside his his shoes and pants in a heap in the corner. My clothes scattered around the room leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. "Are=Are you alright?"

"Am I?" I asked anger searing through my body as I quickly started to recollect my scattered piece of clothing. "I was so stupid for trusting you, I should've fucking known better! RYAN WAS FUCKING RIGHT, YOU KNOW THAT? I can't believe I defended you!"

"Woah, woah! What the hell are you even talking about?" Eric asked slipping on his pants before making his way over to me. 

"Don't touch me, don't you DARE touch me!!" I shouted pushing him away with all the strength I could muster, making him hit the wall hard enough for it to dent. "I never want to see you again."

"Adalaid I don't understand..." He started stopping himself to look at me. his blue eyes flickering to the point they seemed unrecognizable. "I don't know how we got here. From the sound of it you're concluding the worse, can you just calm down and talk to me?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW? YOU ARE SOO FULL OF SHIT ERIC I SWEAR!!" I bellowed, my throat instantly filling up with pain as I did so. "You... You raped me again... Didn't you?"

"Adalaid please... I didn't." He sighed allowing himself to fall to the floor with his back pressed against the wall. "I didn't."

"But you don't remember? You are so fucking full of it! What drug did you put in my drink Eric? Huh?" I asked pulling my clothes back on as I furiously wiped the tears from my eyes and fought back the urge to go full wolf. I could hear the party still going on downstairs, people cheering and laughing as the music blared. "Tell me."

'Now don't even try to deny,/ We're both going home satisfied!/ Let's go for it just for tonight../ C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!!!'

"I didn't drug you!" He exclaimed from his position on the floor as I scanned the ground for my shoes and phone. "Adalaid are you fucking listening to me?"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO?" I asked yanking my shoes from the floor and shoving the onto my feet in a haste as I continued the search for my phone. 

"I... I don't know." He shrugged, his voice polluted with sadness. "I swear I don't know."