I'm not ready

Ok so some of you may remember a few update ago. (I feel wrong actually writing that) that i said i wanted to collaberate with someone. I do love the idea of wanting to work with someone but over the past couple of days i haven't been in the best mind frame and I started to think about Wattpad and writing and soon realised that I personally am not ready to work with someone else. With the way My head works. And how much i tend to work on the fly. I don't think I'm yet ready to work with another person. I tend to rather have everything in my head and work on my own at my own pace. I don't have a set time i work and i don't think I am able to work with someone as i tend to become submissive in a group or team project. Meaning i tend to have ideas but keep it to myself and prefer to do the other persons idea.

For example I had decided that i wanted to work with kat_the_cumslut

The idea she put forth was incredible and off the top of my head I can't remember the idea but I think it involved gender fluid Vik or Lachlan. As well as a Pastel Preston or Simon. But the idea was really good but I didn't know how to even approach the subject and got worried as i felt like writing that would lead to me falling that into a stereotype. I really want Kat to write it on her own as i thought the idea was great but I felt like I would not be able to write that in a way to give it and the community justice.

Not only that but I've never even been exposed to that side of the LGBTQ+ community and personally felt like i would fuck it up. I messaged Kat about what i thought and i ultimately decided to apologise for essentially wasting her time as i felt really bad but i decided that personally. I'm not ready to write or start a full length book with another person.

Don't get me wrong I still want to absolutely write one shots for everyone. Or have someone suggest ideas for one shots that they want.

So again i apologise for that idea but until I'm ready myself. I think I'm going to stay writing my own stuff. This MiniMinter Fanfiction is coming along nicely and I'm excited to keep going for the next one.

For my next full length book though. Do you guys want to read a book about Mitch as the main love interest or Vik as the main love interest.

I already have a story for Harry, Josh, Simon, Lachlan and Preston So I would like to make another story for the Pack.

Thanks for reading and let me know about the new book love interest and also any one shots you guys have. I wrote down a list from the last time I asked but I have lost it so any and all couples and combinations or original characters are welcome.

Sorry all but thank you.