A/N

Hey people! How was your Thanksgiving? Looking forward to Christmas?

I know, I know. Where is the Luna's Princess?

I'm so sorry I haven't posted it! I just went through an abrupt move, the holidays have taken up my time, and I just started a new school. My life is kinda distraction right now. Plus, I can't figure out what to write. I have so many ideas, but I can't write them down.

But, I do have an announcement. I am going to be posting the cover photos that were entered, if you have some to enter, please message me on Instagram or through the Wattpad message thing. The deadline will be December 18th. Gosh, I feel grown up saying that.

Lol. Anyways, if you don't follow me on Instagram, go check it out. I am krazykatgurlwriter on there, but please don't try to add my personal account. Oh, and btw, you can also enter covers for the Luna's Princess, because I cant make covers.

And another thing, so, since it is almost Christmas, I am going to put my books together, compacted into one Christmas special book. No, they will not meet whatsoever, but they will share a book, if that makes any sense. It is called 'A Christmas Tale', so you can enter covers for that as well. 

And go ahead and check out my other books, I have big plans for them! Especially the 'Hybrid' book. Anyways, just wanted to announce that.

Keep an eye out for any updates!
Kisses,😘