⇜One⇝

Should I feel shame for writing this? 🤔 this is so fucking extra and will get dark af so just... be warned. Also probably the only camren I will ever write but i decided to give in to all the requests i got for a twisted kinky prompt for this scene so... enjoy, be that in the form of laughing or being horrified or turned on, I'm not sure LMFAO (or don't because this whole fic won't be camren so u have more to look forward to) 💀

COMMENT YA SLUT BUCKETS! 😉

Lauren was so fucking bored.

The 23 year old med student tried to be positive and make the most out of her mundane daily life, but lately she couldn't help but find everything and everyone she came into contact with completely and utterly unstimulating. She wasn't exactly sure what it was; maybe the fact that she was too smart for her own good, cold and calculating and perceptive to the point of being able to solve diagnostic issues within her studies quicker than most of her fellow students. At least that's what her professors had told her. This disinterest in mostly every aspect of life was nothing new to her. Ever since she was a child she could remember finding it difficult to feel settled or accomplished in her life, always pushing herself to discover that something that calmed the drive deep down. Thinking the medical field would be somewhere she could find some semblance of meaning, she enrolled herself in medical school and began her studies, but she found that by the time she had read the curriculum and completed all the memorization needed for her exams, it hardly proved to be the challenge that she was looking for.

Only once in her life had Lauren found something that had made her feel like she had purpose. But that part of her was dead and a thing of the past, only a few dusty memories rising to the surface when she dwelled on them.

She was better off now, leaving that part of herself behind, wasn't she? After all, it was wrong.

"Lauren, you aced your cardiovascular exam. Did you hear me?"

Lauren focused on her professor's proud expression and accepted the paper back from his outstretched hand.

"Ah yes, thank you. I will see you on Monday." Placing her exam back into a binder full of study notes, she offered a farewell before making her way out of the school to the parking lot.

Spotting her car she rolled her eyes as she noticed that someone had just pulled into the space next to her so close that she wouldn't even be able to open her door. The person exited their own car and Lauren made a b-line around the vehicles to discuss the issue.

"Excuse me," Lauren said, sharper than she expected to sound, before the owner of the car turned around.

Lauren gulped thickly as she studied the frame of the girl who had blocked her in. Making eye contact, she could feel something ripple to life inside her stomach. No, not now.

"You... blocked me in. I can't even get to my fucking door," Lauren snapped, taking in the way the girl's body language changed at her harsh words. She swore she hadn't meant to sound so brash, but the way her body was reacting for no reason outside of her control was frustrating her.

"Shit, I'm so sorry," the girl said, looking worried as Lauren took a step closer, "I'll move it right now."

Deep down, something inside Lauren loved the way the girl had cowered slightly as soon as the words had left her mouth, how the girl's throat had bobbed with a swallow the moment Lauren trapped her to the spot with a cold glare. Shit, she couldn't be thinking this way. She was over this.

Lauren moved as the girl backed up her car, repositioning the vehicle so Lauren was allowed space to access her driver door. When the girl completed the task she sheepishly locked her car and approached Lauren.