explanation of plot

im posting this bc i know many of you are confused af, so here it is~

anyways, this story is obviously about jungkook having insomnia.

we all know that insomnia is an after-effect of bad sleeping habits and insomnia is most likely defined as finding it hard to sleep even if the person wants to sleep or is exhausted.

i looked up the effects of insomnia (oyas i did lmao bc i wanna base my writing on facts huehue) and there's one that says that insomnia can affect one's mental and emotional aspect.

if an insomniac (a person with insomnia) has been suffering under insomnia for quite a long time, there's a possibility that the body will automatically shut down itself without the person itself knowing that it did. meaning your body would put you to sleep automatically so it would get the nutrients it needs to function properly, but your mental conscious will remain awake, only your physical body will be put to rest. so whatever your mind thinks what's happening, it will come out as real even though it's not. insomnia has an affect that things that our minds make up can seem too real for insomniacs, like they're actually awake and doing whatever it is they're dreaming of.

in jungkook's case, he's in his third year of college, and even if im not in college yet (oyas im a junior highschooler guyseuuu), i know how nerve-wracking college is, a hundred times more than how highschool is.

jungkook has been practicing bad sleeping habits, but on the day he listened to yoongi's mixtape, that's when he got insomnia and stayed up. and because jungkook is still young, his body shut down by itself early unlike other adults because his body needs more nutrients because he's undergoing puberty and stuff. and since he's young, the effects of insomnia will be more severe, and so he thought that he actually stayed up til 4:30 and thought that jin saw him still up, but the truth is, he fell asleep, his subconscious mind just didnt.

ive dropped hints in the previous chaps, like i reminded you guys about jungkook having insomnia and i thought that you guys would research on it lmao so i assumed someone already know how this story will go. i guess u guys didnt, lucky me haha ;")

i did have a few noticeable errors lmao like i didnt remember that hobi's already in this story (first chap and he's actually tae's boyfriend) and so i used him again as namjoon's friend lmao hahahaha

and also i wasnt able to fit in the story in eight chaps bc the first few chaps are too short while the last ones are too looooong hahaha it should only be i, n, s, o, m, n, i, and a because it's how i write my stories but welp i added a chap named . lmao

so to clarify things, the only chaps that contain events that happened irl is chap i (the first one), . (oyas the period chap lmao), and the epilogue ;) hope it isnt confusing lmao

if you guys still have questions, feel free to ask in the comments ♡

pls dont remove this from your libraries and reading lists yet ♡ i'll post extra stuff and maybe extra chaps too ;) who knows

and i will update you here guys if i already published my yoonkook fanfic ♡

oh btw, since no one else commented and guessed in the period chap (let's call it that oke), im giving the opportunity of reading my yoonkook ff draft to @NoMoreExcuses_ ♡♡♡ you didnt get it right but you're the only one who guessed so it's yours lmao

oh and about my new yoonkook fanfic. i want to at least be able to write half of it before i publish it here bc i dont want to really give slow updates even tho it's unavoidable but still. this way, i'l just keep on publishing chaps whenever i want to and so i wouldnt be too pressured. i'll keep you guys posted, dont worry.

bye and i hope you guys will continue spreading the yoonkook love ♡

-nikki