Our Wedding Day

Text from Ryder: I promise to make it quick and simple

I rolled my eyes and threw it on the couch. I stared at myself in the mirror as my heart pounded again with anticipation and joy. Justina goes all around me to make sure the dress she had made me was in its perfect condition. "It, looks...good," she then sighs with relief. She looks up at me as I stared down at her with teary eyes.

The dress was the most beautiful, professionally seductive dress I have ever worn in my entire life. And the most expensive considering that Justina added real diamonds to the breast part of the dress, that trailed down to the middle of my lower abdomen and resting just on top of the band of my panty. The breast area also revealing the curves of my girls. I was even impressed everything stayed in place and not falling down.

My torso to my backside was covered with see-through fabric, showing off my branded tattoo. The band of the ruffle part of the dress curved over both sides of my hips and the dress reached the floor, laying beautifully even in my matching wedges. It had overlapped in the middle so when I walked, my legs were shown. I wore diamond dangling earrings and a necklace made of shimmering diamonds and jade droppings.

"I'm getting married," I murmured as tears wanted to burst from my eyes.

She grinned and gave me a hug. "You're getting married!" Justina quietly squeaked making both of us laugh. She cupped my face. "Congratulations." Justina turned around and grabbed my diamond laced veil. She got onto her stool and carefully put the crown on me. "There you go," she breathes in awe. Justina fixes the veil so it was not sticking together and had it flowing down my back.

"My lovely new sister!" Cassandra sings out as she enters with Ang and Nina. "I got you your gorgeous bouquet." She stands next to me and presents me my white lilies with green ferns and berries tied together with silk like lace. I grabbed it from her and smelled the flowers. By now, my cheeks were hurting from all the smiling I have been doing. "Thank you."

And comes over and cups my cheek. "You are so beautiful my dear," she kissed my forehead as tears fell from her eyes. I helped her wipe them away and chuckled.

"Ladies," Kamier says with a knock. "It is that time." He enters and when he sees me his shoulders go slack. The girls rushed out to get their own bouquets and stand with their partners. Kamier walks over and extends his hand to me. "Ready?"

I nodded as I took a deep breath. I slid my hands into his gigantic ones and stepped down from the stool. "Are you sure you're not angry?"

Kamier chuckled. "As much as I want to walk you down the isle in your special moment, I shall not decline your wishes. And, Angie told me that if I did, she'd cut off my jewels."

We both break into a laugh as he assisted me to the double doors. "Don't fall now," he teased as he walks through them and closes them up. I took a few deep breaths and made my way in front of the double doors. My heart pounded in my ears until a sudden footstep behind me made it stop. I turned around to face a man with his gun aimed to me. "You're looking lovely my dear," came his deep raspy voice. He cocked back his gun. "At least you'll die beautifully."

I pulled on a smile and turned back around, gripping my bouquet with one hand while the other went over my baby bump. I dropped my smile and fear coursed through my body. The man's footsteps approached me and shoved a metal mop handle into the handles of the double door. I looked up at him as he licked his lips. He pressed the gun to my chest and pushed me backwards. "Walk."